k5201027 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

有誰可以幫我修改一篇英文文章呢??

可不可請英文高手們替我找出文法..單字..或句子的錯誤

If an individual is in terminal illness, which is causing unbearable suffering and pain, they should have the right to choose death. I am talking about a terminally ill patient, who may never be cured, or will die in a terrible or painful way eventually. Like the patient Mac from the essay “A Crime of Compassion,” he has died fifty-two times in one month; but, they resuscitated him every time when he stopped breathing. Even the God want he to go, why keep him to suffer. If a patient has sign a Living Will, then it is clearly a considered decision by him or herself. Nevertheless, if they are unconscious, such as, vegetable, should their family decided for them? A lot of religious people or people who believe we must extend life will definitely say no. However, I think the answer is yes, they should make a decision for them because they are the one who take care of them and most important, they are their family. They don’t want to see them getting weaker day-by-day, suffering from the disease, and died with plenty of equipments and tubes on their body. At least, they want to see them go in the least painful way. By not giving terminally ill patients euthanasia or assisted suicide, you will certainly seeing them in pain.

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

If an individual is in the terminal stage of an illness, which is causing unbearable suffering and pain, he should have the right to choose his death/how he wants to die and when he wants to die. I am talking about a terminally ill patient, who may never be cured, or will die in a terrible or painful way eventually. Like the patient Mac from the essay “A Crime of Compassion,” he has died fifty-two times in one month, but they resuscitated him every time when he stopped breathing. Even God wants him to go, why keep him alive and make him suffer more / longer. If a patient has signed a Living Will, then it is clearly a decision carefully considered by him or herself. Nevertheless, if they are unconscious and is in a vegetable state of mind, should their families decide for them? A lot of religious people or those who believe that we must extend life will definitely oppose this idea/suggestion. However, I think the answer is yes, they should make a decision for them because they are the ones who take care of them and most important, they are their families. They don’t want to see them getting weaker day-by-day, battling with the disease and loosing the fight with lots of equipments and tubes in their bodies. At least, they want to see them going in the least painful way. By not offering terminally ill patients euthanasia or assisted suicide, you will certainly see them in suffering and in pain.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。