promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

英文信,可以幫我檢查嗎???

Dear ...... teacher:

Hello, teacher, my name is ...... I appreciate you teaches us very well .Besides, let’s learn to how to write an English letter and enrich my knowledge. I think you are the best English teacher in the world. I had never thought English interesting , but you taught us for two year ,I feel you are interesting in the class. Then I love English.And you always worry us English not so good, so you give us much test. So I learned more than I ever had before. Although I am not good at English yet, I enjoy studying it now.

I want to say :「Thank you teacher」

Love you

Student .......

已更新項目:

拜託囉!!!急~

4 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

Dear ...... Mr.?Mrs.XXXX:

Hello, Mr.?Mrs.XXXX , my name is ...... I like to thank you for teaching us very well .Besides, You teach us how to write an English letter and enrich our knowledge. I think you are the best English teacher in the world. I had never thought English can be so interesting, I feel that your way of teaching is very interesting. Thank to you, I learning English is not a hard work anymore. You always worry about our English ability, you give us many tests to improve it. So I learned more than I ever had before. Although I am not good at English yet, I enjoy studying it now.

I want to say :「Thank you teacher」

Love you

Student .......

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

... ...but you HAVE BEEN TEACHING us for two years... ...

... ...I FELT you WERE VERY INTERESTING in class... ...

... ...Then, I LOVED English and you always worry us THAT our English WERE not so good... ...

... ...So, I HAD LEARNT MORE than I ever had before... ...

... ...NOW, I enjoy studying it now... ...

誒 ... ...

• kenhsu
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

Dear ...... teacher:

My name is ...... I appreciate you for teaching us so well. By teaching us how to write a letter it enriches my knowledge in english. I think you are the best English teacher in the entire world. I had never thought English would be so interesting, but because I had you for english it made everything fun. You always worry about our English so you give us a lot of tests and from those tests I learned more than I have before. Although I am not good at English yet, I enjoy studying it now.

I want to say ... Thank you

Love, Student .......

前面不要寫dear又寫hello, 很奇怪

恩.......因為有滿多錯誤的........所以我懶的一一列出來.....

自己看看吧

參考資料:
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

第三行的後面ㄉtaught改成have taught比較好

其他的我就不是很清楚ㄌ