Sofie 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

急~~請幫我改英文作文...(裡面還有一句話需要幫忙翻譯)

I was sick again this week.I catch a cold easily after entering senior high school.That's really bad because the school work in senior high is more important and difficult than junior high school.What couldn't worse is that I catch a cold before exams every time...I have slept all this week.I think that I must take good care of myself.For one thing,keep Mom's mind on me.For another thing,有健康的身體才可以顧好學業!

寫的不是很通順..應該也有很多地方文法錯誤..

最後一句要麻煩你們翻譯喔..感激各位..阿里阿多~~~

3 個解答

評分
  • 2 0 年前
    最佳解答

I was sick again this week. I'm easy to catch a cold since I studied in the senior high school. That's really bad because the homework is burdensome and more difficult than before. The worse is that I always catch colds before exams. I had slept all this week. I think that I've take good care of myself. First of all is to keep Mom from worrying about me. To learn more effective and efficient with good health is another thing.或(Another thing is that ,"A good lessons result from a good health" .)

參考資料: me
  • 2 0 年前

I am sick again this week. I catch cold easily since entering senior high school. That's really bad because the homework in senior high school is heavier and more difficult than those in junior high school. The worse is that I always catch cold before exams. I have slept all this week. I think that I must take good care of myself. First of all is to keep Mom form worrying about me. Another is to learn more effective and efficient with good health.

2005-11-07 22:54:00 補充:

I was sick again this week. 既然是用this week當時間副詞,最好用現在式,而且也與全文的時態一致。

I'm easy to catch a cold since I studied in the senior high school. 感冒用catch cold,不需加上不定冠詞,另外前後兩個主詞I嫌累贅,修詞上會用分詞。

2005-11-07 22:54:16 補充:

That's really bad because the homework is burdensome and more difficult than before. 原文是將高中課業與國中課業作比較,故本段不宜省略。

I had slept all this week. 本段同第一句,應使用have。

I think that I've take good care of myself. 本句應是使用have to,表必須照顧好自己的身體吧。

請參考。

參考資料: myself
  • 2 0 年前

It was really bad that I caught a cold which made me sleep a lot this week.

It is my hard time that I usually sick before each exam.

I know the study in the senior high school is more difficult and important

than the junior high school.

But I am too nervous to keep my health in a good condition.

No health no learning. So, I will do my best to stay health.

On the other hand, I appreciate that my mom minds me.

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。