promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文信文法

Dear Ms. Yang

How are you doing recently?Do you like read novel?My favorite kind of book are science fiction and romance novels﹒

I like science fiction more than other novels because they are entertaining and also make me imagination.﹒The stories are set in the future,so they often feature advanced technology and mega-fast computers,I often wonder if science fiction will become science fact﹒

I like reading romance novels ,too﹒The content of the inside is very imagine﹒I hope meeting this kind of details﹒So romance and deep﹒

Sincerely,

Student,xxx

請告訴我哪裡有錯誤?

收信人的地址跟寄信人的地址要放在上面的哪裡???

2 個解答

評分
  • C C
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Dear Ms. Yang,

How are you doing recently? Do you like to read novels? My favorite genre are sicence fiction and romance. I like science fiction novels more than other novels because they are entertaining, and also because they are imaginative. The stories are set in the future, so they often feature advanced technology and mega-fast computers. I often wonder if science fictions will become reality one day. I like to read romance novels too. The content of very imaginative as well. I hope to encounter situations like those described in the novel, so romantic and thought-provoking.

Sincrely,

Student, XXX

收信人的地址 -- put them in the middle of the envelope.

寄信人的地址 -- put them on the upper left hand corner of the envelope.

參考資料: I live in US
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

Dear Ms. Yang:

How "have you been" recently? Do you like "to" read novel"s"? My favorite kind of book"s" are science fiction and "romantic" novels.

I like science fiction more than other novels because they are entertaining and "they" also "arouse my" imagination. The stories are set in the future, so they often feature "in" advanced technology and mega-fast computers, I often wonder if science fiction will become "real some day".

I like "to read" "romantic" novels, too. The content "is" very "imaginative". I hope "I will experient" this kind of "plot". "It is" so "romantic" and "has deep meanings".

Sincerely

Student xxx

1.我在有做修改的地方加了雙引號.方便做對照

2.每一段要記得在開頭空五格

3.收信人的地址跟寄信人的地址是否一定要放在書信裡.我不確定

但如果是寫在信封上的話.我的回答是橫式信封 收信人寫在中央 / 寄信人寫在左上角

參考資料: 個人淺見
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。