拜託 幫我寫英文豆報告

各位大大

有件事還瞞困擾的

揪是要寫一封100至200字的英文信

誰給你身邊的任何人

拜託幫我做這份報各可以嗎

謝謝唷

已更新項目:

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=140511...

因為沒人回答 所以在加碼10點 也揪是說最佳解答可以

有30點不過要複製到那ㄍ問題唷^^

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Dear Susan,     I'm coming back this Saturday.  After two years of wandering, I began to know more about myself and I guess I have found what I am for.       Are Dad and Mom OK? I have worried them too much.  I know they had long expected me to be a lawyer.  But, that's not what I intend to be at all.  A lawyer can only help a small group of people.  And worse, sometimes a lawyer would help those who he should never help.  I leave my job simply because I need some time to ponder as deeply as I can why I am here and what I should do for people in this world.     I dare not say I have understood myself totally, but at least, through the three-year exploration of this world, I have also explored myself deep inside my soul.  I'll soon be back.  Please tell Mom and Dad I still love me.  Their love makes me a grown man.  And so does yours.  Take care!With love,Jeromy<文中的Jeromy筆者設定為Susan的哥哥>回答者:落日騎士。作者:落日騎士。ⓒ2005-若片面刪除本文,則喪失本文使用權

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

事怎麼樣的英文信呢???

2005-11-14 00:23:05 補充:

Hey Rin:

What's up, my buddy?

Anything new?

You know you didn't write me for a long time!!!

O well, I know you are busy with all your school stuff.

I am so jealous of you, you get the chance of going to Japan to be in an exchange student, while I am in Taiwan being stuck with all the projects and homework. This is not fair!!!!!! I wish I can go with you. So other than learning Japanese and making new friends in school, what else did you do??? Don't tell me you do nothing. I know you did something, or else you wouldn't forget to write me e-mails. Anyways, Christmas is coming less than two months, are you coming back? If you do, remember to bring me some goodies, will you?

Love ya~

Adrey

p.s:Rin和Adrey在台灣是同學,Rin跑到日本當交換學生一年,這是一封Adrey寫給Rin的e-mail

參考資料: 自己
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

作業是要自己寫的......來知識+也只能提供你意見而已...

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。