Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

Eddie 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

[ 英文 ]英文自傳翻譯

不好意思,麻煩各位幫我翻譯一下了 orz

大家好,我是Eddie,今年19歲,來自台中,目前就讀於大學,家裡有五個成員:爸爸.媽媽.奶奶.哥哥和我.爸爸是個公務員,媽媽在電子公司上班,奶奶則是個家庭主婦,哥哥目前也讀於大學,還擁有兩隻狗,它們的工作是負責變肥還有負責睡覺,一個簡單又美好的家庭

我的興趣是電腦、逛街,嗜好是聽歌,我的個性還滿外向的,愛與和平一直都是我的座右銘,但如果是剛開始認識的朋友我反而會變的內向,對於失敗的事情我都會一一的克服,完成.

大學我目前就讀科系是會計系二年級,學習怎樣處理帳務,會選這科系是由於從小我就開始學習珠心算,所以有關商業類科的科目都一直是我的第一志願,所以高中畢業時才會選填會計系

至於英文方面,因為哥哥老是喜歡聽英文歌曲和看國外電影,再加上英文為目前最主要

的必備語文之一,所以我對英文也深深感到興趣,平時也會聽ICRT廣播,加強自己英文聽覺能力.

最後,我希望能夠在這學期ALL PASS,證明我一年級太不用功被當的恆心

2 個解答

評分
  • 2 0 年前
    最佳解答

I am Eddie, 19 years old this year, come from Taizhong, attending the university at present, there are five members in the family: My father. Mother. Grandmother. Elder brother and I. My father is a civil servant, mother works in the electronics corporation, the grandmother is a housewife , the elder brother studies in the university too at present, have two dogs, their work is to responsible for becoming fat and is still responsible for sleeping, one of simple and beautiful my interests of family is a computer, go shopping, hobby is to listen to the song, my still full extroversion of individual character , the love and peace have all been my mottoes all the time, begin friend introversion that I instead can change that know just, I can overcoming one by one for thing that fail, completion. It is the second grade of accountancy department that I study in the department at present in the university, study how to deal with the account, will select department this because I is it study pearl mental arithemetic to begin while as a child, so relevant commercial subject of department the first wish of mine , so will just as for the English respect select to fill out the accountancy department while graduating from the high school, because the elder brother always likes listening to the English song and seeing the foreign film, it is indispensable Chinese main at present to combine with English, so I feel keenly the interest to English, will listen to ICRT radio too at ordinary times , will strengthen one's own English ability of sense of hearing. Finally, be able to be this term ALL PASS that I hope, prove my too lazy perseverance looked on as of grade one

參考資料: 翻譯軟體..
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前

I am Eddie, 19 years old this year, come from Taizhong, attending the university at present, there are five members in the family: My father. Mother. Grandmother. Elder brother and I. My father is a civil servant, mother works in the electronics corporation, the grandmother is a housewife , the elder brother studies in the university too at present, have two dogs, their work is to responsible for becoming fat and is still responsible for sleeping, one of simple and beautiful my interests of family is a computer, go shopping, hobby is to listen to the song, my still full extroversion of individual character , the love and peace have all been my mottoes all the time, begin friend introversion that I instead can change that know just, I can overcoming one by one for thing that fail, completion. It is the second grade of accountancy department that I study in the department at present in the university, study how to deal with the account, will select department this because I is it study pearl mental arithemetic to begin while as a child, so relevant commercial subject of department the first wish of mine , so will just as for the English respect select to fill out the accountancy department while graduating from the high school, because the elder brother always likes listening to the English song and seeing the foreign film, it is indispensable Chinese main at present to combine with English, so I feel keenly the interest to English, will listen to ICRT radio too at ordinary times , will strengthen one's own English ability of sense of hearing. Finally, be able to be this term ALL PASS that I hope, prove my too lazy perseverance looked on as of grade one

參考資料: word
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。