promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急需英文好的高手來幫我翻譯文章

天主教的七大原罪"荒淫.貪婪.貪食.易怒.懶惰.忌妒.驕傲"我又犯了幾種??

這些罪行好像我們都會犯,看完這部片讓我感觸很深

劇情中罪犯他每犯案一次就會留下線索讓警方來尋找,每次的犯案手法都非常的恐怖,剛開始我不明白為什麼,後來才了解原來罪犯是讓犯了這些罪的人都需要受到逞罰.

這部片有提醒人不要犯這些罪行的作用,像我看到片中那個因為爆食而死的人,我每當想要吃多一點的時候,就會想到那樣的畫面.這部片中提到的罪行,好像都是我常犯的罪行,還好那部是發生在現時生活中.否則我要受的逞罰可多了.

這部片真的很好看,很多的電影效果都非常的特別,像怠惰那個瘦到不行在瘦的人,竟然有辦法拍成那樣,真令我佩服.我想我會對我所有的朋友推薦這部好看的電影

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Catholic of seven greatly original offense"given to sexual pleasure.Greed.Be greedy for the food.Irascibility.Lazy.Envy.Proud"how many did I make again??

These criminal actses seem we all will make, seeing this film through to make my emotional stirrings very deep

In the plot criminal his makesing the case once each time will leave the clues to let police to look for, every time makes the case skills all very terrible, just start me doing not understand why, just understand afterwards originally the criminal is the persons who let to make these offenses all need is shown off to punish.

This film function that reminds the person not these criminal actses of chief culprit, be like me to see in the slice that because explode the food and the person who die, I whenever want to eat a little bit more time, appearance willing think of so.This film in speak of of criminal acts, seem all is I often make of criminal acts, O.K. that is the occurrence in at present living.Otherwise I want to be subjected to of show off to punish and can have another.

This film is true of good-looking, much movie result all very special, be like slacken in work that loses to go to and does not go at the thin person, having the way to clap unexpectedly so, let me to admire.I think I will recommend this good-looking movie to my ll friends

2005-11-14 09:03:18 補充:

翻成英文嗎??

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

抱歉麻煩你們ㄌ~多謝幫忙

• 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

挖靠,有點給他艱深!! @@"

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。