- 匿名使用者1 0 年前最佳解答
1.He dropped the letter into the mailbox.他將信丟進郵筒2.It is more blessed to give than to receive.施比受更有福3.He undid the package.他解開了那個包裹4.Mother addressed the envelope.母親在信封上寫姓名地址5.I have done my share of the work.我已經做了我份內的工作6.He would rather play than work.他寧可玩,卻不願工作7.I'm not interested in politics.我對政治不感興趣8.That chair is in the way, move it please.那把椅子擋著路,請把它移開9.Nobody lives forever.沒有人會永生10.Whether it rains or not makes no difference to me.下不下雨對我來說都一樣11.We're glad that he's got a job.我們為他找到工作而高興12.The problem is beyond my understanding.這個問題我無法理解13.Don't be angry with me for not having written.別因為我沒有寫信而生我的氣
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前
Please send the message to my mailbox.
Let me know if you receive it.
Don't forget to take your package.
You can put it in the envelope.
I would like to share a story with you.
He would rather play than work.
I'm not interested in politics.
What is your next move?
I love you forever.
There's no difference between me and you.
I am so gald to see you.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
She will be so angry if you tell her.參考資料： 自己
- 1 0 年前
mailbox - I hate to eat that mailbox.
receive - If you received a mail box, please tell me.
package - That package contained a mailbox inside.
envelope - A mailbox could not fit a large package but an envelop.
share - Don't share the share which you bought yesterday.
rather - I would eat a book rather than a mailbox.
interested in - She is not interested in eating mailboxes.
move - Move! You are standing in my way you jerk.
forever - He would not like the mailbox eating forever.
difference - What's the difference between a stupid and a idiot?
glad - I'm glad that you finally agree the truth of being an idiot yourself.
understanding - Understanding what people are saying is important.
angry - I'm angry of answering those questions. There are too many of them.參考資料： me
- 1 0 年前
1. mailbox- The mailman puts the mail in our mailbox every day.
2. receive- I received lots of gifts on my birthday.
3. package- Don't open the package! It may contain dangerous things inside.
4. envelope- Remember to put the card into the envelope and give it to your teacher.
5. share- To share is an act of kindnes.
6. rather- I'd rather go home than go to the movies.
7. interested in- I'm interested in English.
8. move- You had better not move when you go near a snake.
9. forever- We'll be friends forever!
10. difference- There are no differences between Africans and Americans.
11. glad- I'm glad to live in Taiwan.
12. understanding- Shelly is a very understanding person.
13. angry- Come home earlier or Mom will be angry.參考資料： me
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前
mailbox I got a letter from my mailbox this morning.receive Did you receive my letter yesterday?package Please give me my package.envelope Did you see my envelope with 100 dollars in it? share You should share your toys with your friends.rather Id rather stay at home.interested in I'm interested in playing computer games.move I'll move to school around.forever I'll miss you forever.difference There are few differences between them.glad It's glad to see you here.understanding After understanding why she was sick,I felt sorry for her.angry I'll be angry with you if you do that again.