promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英翻中~~有關交通的翻譯..拜託各位英文高手!!急需....

我覺得台北的交通改進的方法可以分成三點。第一,政府因該要限制車子的生產,還要鼓勵人們搭乘大眾交通工具,雖然我們現在有了車子出門會比較方便,使的車子會變的越來越多,但是這樣容易造成交通堵塞,而且還會使空氣污染越來越嚴重。第二,政府要強制實施舊的機汽車要回收處理,還有酒駕的測量,這樣才不會讓車禍持續發生。第三,因該要將道路擴大,禁止人們亂停車,如果她們把車子停在車路旁,會讓道路變的很小,而且常常造成車子阻塞。

政府如果可以徹底實施以上三點,我想台北的交通因該可以慢慢改善了,其實最主要的原因因該是駕駛人的態度,如果她們秉持著互相禮讓的態度,我想就不會造成台北交通的混亂了!!

已更新項目:

不要用網路翻譯翻,自行翻譯~謝嚕!

1 個解答

評分
  • 北北
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I think that the improved method of the traffic of Taibei can divide into three points . First, because the government should limit the production of the car , will encourage people to take the masses means of transportation, though it will be more convenient that we have a car that goes out now, what the car that makes will change is more and more, but so apt to cause the traffic jam, and will also make the air pollution more and more serious. Second, the government will implement the old machine automobile to retrieve and deal with by force, and the measurement that the wine drives, will not let the traffic accident take place continuously like this. Third, because should expand the road , will forbid people to park arbitrarily , if they park the car by the car road, the ones that will let the road change are very small, and often cause the car to block . At the above three o'clock when if the government can implement completely , I think because the traffic of Taibei can be improved slowly, because in fact main reason should be the driver's attitude, if they adhere to the attitude giving precedence to each other out of courtesy, I want to cause the confusion of the traffic of Taibei! !

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。