回歸正題

有誰知道哪裡可以查詢的到電腦臺詞呢?

中英文都可...

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

以下是Bruce(金凱瑞)發生車禍後在天堂與上帝的對話BRUCEAm I...?                                     GODYou can't expect to kneel down in the middle of a highway and live to talk about it.BRUCEBut why? Why now?GODI work in mysterious ways, son. A beat as Bruce takes everything in.BRUCEYou knew it all along. You knew if I got everything I wanted, I would ruin my life. God doesn't respond, just listens.BRUCESo I'm dead... Okay. If this is what you want. Okay, okay...God holds up the PRAYER BEADS, tosses them to Bruce. Bruce looks at the beads, then up at God, puzzled.GODGo ahead, use 'em.BRUCEAlright... I've learned that I don't know as much I thought I did...GODBoy, you can say that again.BRUCEHey, I'm praying here.GODSorry, go.BRUCEIf I could have just one thing in the world. It would be for Grace to live a happy, joyful life. And that she finds someone...(getting emotional as he realizes what he's saying)...that she finds someone that will treat her with the love and respect that she so deserves.God smiles the most satisfied of smiles.GODNow that is a prayer. (beat) Well, I better get on that one. See ya, Bruce.王牌天神電影劇本~希望對你有幫助!http://www.weeklyscript.com/Bruce%20Almighty.txt

• 匿名使用者
    6 年前

八大行業工作。必須謹慎一點。保險冒險只差一字,意義大不同!

搜尋:《*****求職站 酒店公關小姐辛酸甘苦談

• 1 0 年前

大大真的很厲害,佩服~佩服~

可是裡面有一段上帝用單親媽媽跟戒毒來形容miracle的好像找不到說?我只找到這段 Everybody wants a miracle, Bruce. Want me to do everything for 'em. But what they don't understand is, they're the one's holding the power.

大大知道那段在哪嗎????

謝謝

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。