老昌昌 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

(英翻中)醫學相關原文~20點

An acute psychiatric hospital has a duly constituted governing body which has overall administrative and professional responsibility and an organized medical staff which provides 24-hour inpatient care for mentally disordered, incompetent, or other patients. Staffing requirements are typically outlined in government statutes or codes. In practice, however, the organization and staffing of inpatient psychiatric services vary widely.

Inventory and Categories

A multitude of institutions and organizations provide inpatient or 24-hour care in a hospital setting. According to the U.S. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Mental Health Services, in 1990 there were 5,284 facilities that provided inpatient and outpatient mental health care. Of these 270 were freestanding state and county mental hospitals, 967 were private mental health hospitals, 1,674 were general hospitals with separate psychiatric services, and 141 were Veterans Administration hospitals. The 5,284 facilities had 272,200 inpatient beds (a rate of 111.5 beds per 100,000 population), 229,700 inpatients (at a rate of93 per 100,000 population), and a total patient care staff of 471,800. These facilities accounted for a total of $28.4 billion in expenditures ($116.30 per capita).

This article is concerned with the freestanding, privately owned and operated psychiatric hospitals. There are about 550 in the nation, accounting for about 45,000 beds and with annual expenditures of inpatient care of about $5.5 billion. About 350 of these freestanding facitilies are operated by health care systems such as Magellan Health Services (formerly known as Charter Medical), CPC, Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp., Ramsay Health Care, Healthcare America, and Universal Health Systems. Most are owned or leased facilities (97%); the remaining 3% are operated under management agreements.

已更新項目:

不要用軟體翻~靜量通順一點~~謝謝

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    一所厲害的精神病醫院有一個按時形成的政府部門, 有總的管理和專業責任和精神上弄亂的預防24個小時的住院病患喜歡的一位組織的醫學人員,不能勝任,或者其他病患。 為要求配備人員被通常用政府章程或者代碼略述。 實際上,不過,組織和精神病學的服務廣泛地改變的住院病患的配備人員。

    存貨清單和種類

    眾多機構和組織提供住院病患或者24小時在確定的一所醫院內關心。 根據美國惡癮和精神醫療衛生服務管理,為精神醫療衛生服務的中心, 在1990年有5,284個設備為住院病患和門診病患提供精神保健。 這270個的是能自立的國家和縣精神病院, 967是私人精神健康醫院,1674是有單獨的精神病學的服務的綜合性醫院,並且141是榮民管理醫院。 5284個設備有272200張住院病患床(一個每100000人口111.5張床的比率), 229700名住院病患(在每100,000人口一比率of93),以及一位總病患監護471800歲的人員。 這些設備占價值為共284億美元的支出(人均的116.30 美元)。

    這篇文章涉及能自立,私有並且操作的精神病醫院。 約有那些國家550,占大約45,000張床並且有年度歲出的住院病患小心的大約55億美元。 大約這些能自立的facitilies中的350醫療保健系統,例如麥哲倫醫療衛生服務(作為醫學特許証以前知道)操作, 中國共產黨,Columbia/HCA保健公司,拉姆齊保健,保健美國和普遍的健康系統。 大多數被給或者租賃設備(97%); 剩下的3%被在管理協議下操作。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。