Hawk 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

中文翻英文.....非常急...15點喔!

國人與中國人同為世界上最懂得享受美食的民族,因此吃在法國也是民族大融合是豐富而多樣化的。法國人用餐尤其注重品質,吃蝸牛是令我最感到好奇,還有一種看似發了霉的藍黴乳酪是最受歡迎的(法國人稱它為Fromage),在個人的觀點上,想長是這兩種「美食」需要無比得勇氣!

請幫我翻成英文!!!謝謝 !

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

Chinese are one of the peoples that know how to enjoy various food in the world. Food in France is also abundant and full of varieties. French people especially emphasize the quality of food. Eating snails is what I am most curious of. In addition, the food that looks molded named "Fromage" is rather popular, too. In my personal opinion, trying these 2 kinds of food needs much courage.

參考資料: 英文系媽媽
  • 2 0 年前

Chinese are one of the race that know how to enjoy delicacies of the world. Therefore eating in France is also a nation blend where food is plentiful and have lots of variety. The French emphasizes particularly on the quality of food. Eating snails is what I am most curious of. Furthermore, there is a kind ofyogurt that looks molded is the most popular(The French named it "Fromage"). In my personal opinion, it needs a lot of courage to try these two kind of delicacies .

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。