promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我英翻中 The boy who paint cats

請幫我翻譯以下的英文 以下兩段故事

取自於 The boy who paint cats 的第五 六段

One day after he had painted many cats on some paper, the churchman said to him,

" My boy, you will never be a good churchman. You must leave the church at once.

Perhaps you will become a great artist, Before you go, let me give you one bit of advice-

be sure you never forget it : "Stay away from big places at night ; stay in the small places!"

The boy did not know what the churchman's words meant : "Stay away from big places

at night ; stay in the small places." He thought and thought as he picked up all his clothes to leave the church. But he could not understand the words at all. He was afraid to talk to the churchman any more, except to say goodbye.

不是很難,不過還是請大家幫忙!! 謝謝喔~

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

One day after he had painted many cats on some paper, the churchman said to him,

" My boy, you will never be a good churchman. You must leave the church at once.

Perhaps you will become a great artist, Before you go, let me give you one bit of advice-

be sure you never forget it : "Stay away from big places at night ; stay in the small places!"

他在紙上畫完幾隻貓後,牧師跟他說:你不會成為一個好牧師.你必須來開這教堂,也許你能成為傑出的藝術家.在你走之前,讓我給你一個忠告,請確定你不會忘記它:晚上時離公眾場合遠些,留在小地方!

The boy did not know what the churchman's words meant : "Stay away from big places

at night ; stay in the small places." He thought and thought as he picked up all his clothes to leave the church. But he could not understand the words at all. He was afraid to talk to the churchman any more, except to say goodbye.

男孩不知道牧師話中的意思,他準備收拾衣服離開教堂時想了又想,終究不能完全了解.他害怕再跟那位牧師講話,除了道別.

有點爛><

參考資料:  
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • to: = = 自閉中 ,

第一段中的 .. 來 開這個教堂, 可能你打的太快, 是要打離開這個教堂吧. 其他部份, 翻的很好呀, 我就不再另貼了

• 1 0 年前

在他一天繪了許多貓在一些紙之後, 牧師對他說, "我的男孩, 您從未將是一個好牧師。您必須立即離開教會。或許您將成為一位了不起的藝術家, 在您去之前, 讓我給您一位元忠告是肯定的您從未忘記它: "停留從大地方在晚上; 停留在小地方!"

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。