string 與 thread 有何不同? 還是都一

string  與  thread   有何不同? 還是都一樣呢?還是有粗細的差別?知道的大大教教我吧

3 個解答

評分
  • Linda
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

They are different. For raw material, single cord is just a string.

string

noun (plural strings)

Definitions:

1. thin cord: a thin cord or twine, usually made of twisted fibers, used for fastening, hanging, or tying

2. something like string: something that resembles string in form or texture

3. succession of items: a series of similar or connected acts, events, or things

4. line of things: a series of things forming or arranged in a line, usually one behind the other

5. group of associated things: a group of similar things belonging to, managed by, or connected with a single person or a set of people

thread

noun (plural threads)

Definitions:

1. fine twisted cord: fine cord made of two or more twisted fibers. Use: sewing, weaving.

2. piece of thread: a length of thread

3. ridge on screw: the continuous helical ridge on a screw or pipe

4. very thin strip: a fine strand of solid material, trickle of liquid, or wisp of gas

5. filament of spider's web: one of the filaments of a spider's web

6. something connecting elements: a continuous unifying element running through a story, argument, discussion, or series of events

7. discussion on Internet: a series of messages in an Internet discussion group forum, commenting on or replying to a previous message

8. human life: the course of human life, believed by the ancient Greeks to be spun, measured out, and cut by the Fates

9. mineral extract vein of ore: a thin seam of ore or coal

參考資料: onelook and myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

真不錯

這兩個名詞剛好都是程式語言的名詞

String:字串

Thread:執行緒類別

• 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

string弦Ex.

I am a member in the string orchestra.我是弦樂隊的一員 thread線Ex.I sew up the broken sock with thread and needle.我把破的襪子用針線修補好了

參考資料: 我自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。