Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

天仙 Celeste 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

Plagiarism

Do people in Taiwan not understand the meaning of "plagiarism"?  From what I understand, it is a very serious crime.

Someone copy-and-pasted my answer without my consent, plus he or she failed to clarify the origin of his answer.  Isn't that plagiarism?  Can I sue him?  Why didn't Yahoo do anything to help me?  My conclusion is: "Plagiarism don't mean anything to these people."  What do you guys think?

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    2 0 年前
    最佳解答

I don't think you will ever have justice here in Yahoo regarding plagiarism.People (some) in Taiwan know the definition of the word "plagiarism" in their heads only, but they have no decency to put into actions and they have NO RESPECT for other people's works in general.  They can copy and use your work (even post your answer as his/her own right under your answer).  You can sue them, but I doubt you can go far with the case... because the whole society has no concept of what is "respecting other people" - a self-centered society basically.Only when there is actual damage will a court case be acknowledged. Probably need some research work before you start any action...Good luck and let me know if you succeed or not...

參考資料: A victim who desperatly wants to know ......
  • 2 0 年前

For sure that people in Taiwan who DO understand "plagiarism "...

however, understanding doesn't mean they won't against it....

Ex: people in any country, they know the law,yet some of them wouldn't obey or follow it.

It's Usual~Normal~Ordinary......Humanity la~~!!

if you wanna sue him / she...just go ahead...

coz Yahoo...I don't think they would do something for you...

they only like to think about how to earn the money from user...

that's what I thought...>.<"

參考資料: In my opinion....
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。