8.take good care of it
- 2 0 年前最佳解答
1.The umbrella is a poor shelter from heavy rain.（雨傘不太遮擋得住大雨。）
Their immediate need is for food, clothing and shelter. （他們所急需的是吃的,穿 的和住的。）
2.She was loyal to her faith. （她忠於自己的信念。）
He is loyal to his wife. （他對妻子很忠誠。）
3.She came by train. （她是乘火車來的。）
The sudden noise from the next room interrupted my train of thought. （從隔壁房間突然傳來的鬧聲打斷了我的思路。）
4. They belong to a younger generation.（他們屬於較年輕的一代。）
He felt he did not belong among those people. （他感到他和那些人格格不入。）
5.Corn is used as animal feed. （玉米被用作牲口飼料。）
He has a large family to feed. （他有一個大家庭要撫養。）
6.It promises to be fine tomorrow. （明天有希望是個好天氣。）
That project promises well. （那個工程很有希望成功。）
7.All my life I have tried to be an honest man. （我一生都想做一個誠實的人。）
All this is honest money. （這些錢都是正大光明地賺來的）
8.I'll take good care of it to grow up.（我將照顧他長大）
It's hard to take good care of it to grow up. （照顧他長大是很難的）
9.Please charge my account.（請記在我帳上。）
The store doesn't charge for delivery.（該店免費送貨。）
10.Don't forget to post the letter. （別忘了去寄信。）
Let's forget our disagreements. （我們不要再提我們之間的爭吵了。）
11.Her acting is really perfect.（她的演技真到了爐火純青的境界。）
Practice makes perfect. （熟能生巧。）
12.I am absolutely not tell a lie. （我絕對不說謊）
I am absolutely not to cheat. (我絕對不作弊)
13.She loves her country very much. （她十分熱愛祖國。）
We lived in the country for more than ten years. （我們在鄉下曾住過十多年。）
- 匿名使用者2 0 年前
1.The umbrella is a poor shelter from heavy rain.
...We were caught in a thunderstorm without anywhere to shelter.
2.She's very loyal to her friends.
...Jack has been a loyal worker in this company for almost ten years.
3.Hurry up, or we'll miss the train.
...Did you come by train?
4.Where do these spoons belong?
...These papers belong with the others.
5.Don't forget to feed the animals on the farm.
...I usually feed the neighbour's cat while she's away.
6.I'll try to get back in time, but I'm not making any promises.
...It promises to be a really exciting match.
7.I'd like you to give me an honest answer.
...She's completely honest.
8.No, you paid for dinner last time, let me take care of it.
...Trust me, I'll take care of it.
9.Who will be in charge of the department when Sophie leaves?
...His boss asked him to take charge of the office for a few days.
10.Don't forget to lock the door.
.....He tried to forget her.
11.She thought at last she'd found the perfect man.
.....What a perfect day for swimming.
12.That's absolutely not a good idea!
.....Can I have a bite of you cookie? Absolutely not!
13.Which is the largest country in Europe?
...He lives out in the country somewhere.
-- 加油囉,, ! ＞﹏＜參考資料： Myself and http://www.freesearch.co.uk/
- ginaLv 62 0 年前
1. They sheltered from the sun under a tree. The wall sheltered us from the wind.
2. He is loyal to his wife. She was loyal to her faith.
3. She came by train. She was trained for nursing.
4. The chair belongs in the corner. She belongs in New York city.
5. We feed the birds every day. Sheep feed on grass.
6. He promised me the book. He promised to help us.
7. The young man has an honest face. Give me your honest opinion.
8. Take good care of my dog. Please take good care of flowers in my gardon.
9. Please charge my account. The battery needs to be charged.
10. I forgot posting the letter. I forgot my keys.
11. Practice makes perfect. I went to France to perfect my French.
12. It's absolutely no business of hers. It's absolutely no my business.
13. She loves her country very much. Emily is a country music fan.參考資料： myself+dictionary.