當我五歲鄭在讀幼稚園時,就開始學英語,那時是讀雙語幼稚園。

老師就用自然發音法來讓我們練習口說能力。

就這樣一直到幼稚園畢業,國小六年完全都沒有再碰英文了。

升上了國中就有英文課,於是父母親又讓我去補習班補習英文。

學校課本是交kk音標,而補習班老師卻是交自在發音。

一開始接觸kk音標時,我覺得很辛苦,因為每天已經要背這麼多單字了,

還要再去記這些奇怪的符號,而且也與我從小學習的自然發音法截然不同。

但基於老師的要求,最後我還是把音標學起來了。

直到上了高職,我就讀的是應用外語科,每天不但要讀英文,還要學一些商業類的科目。高三那年,為了準備四技二專考試,老師每天要求我們背至少50個單字。到那個時候,我真正發現英標真的很好用,因為我只要看到單字,幾乎80%都會念。而只要我會唸了,幾乎單字都可以完整無誤拼出來,照這個方式下去,我背單字的速度快多了,就算在長的單字也不怕,只要把單字音標查出來,我馬上可以唸出標準的音,而現在的我也幾乎不需要靠查字典找音標來發音了。

現在大三了,經常發現學習自然發音法的同學,在說方面都不是很通順,因為她們很自豪可以看字就直接唸出來,可是一上台,看到很長的單字就會唸的沒自信,

而且經常把重音搞混。因此我真的很建議 esl 可以藉由音標來練好自己發音,在聽說讀寫方面也會進步神速喔!。

已更新項目:

請問第一位 "Zheng "是什摸

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Zheng when study in the kindergarten as I five years old、begin to study English、studied in the bilingual kindergarten at that time. The teacher lets our exercise mouth speak ability by pronouncing the law naturally. Until the kindergarten graduates from like this、the primary school has not totally touched English for six years. Is it is it have English lessons junior middle school to have to rise、then parents let me go to the continuation class to supplement English course. School textbook pay kk phonetic symbol、but continuation class Mr. to hand in unrestrained to pronounce. When being exposed to kk phonetic symbol at the beginning、I thought I very hard、because has already recited so many words every day、Will go to write these strange symbols again、and the natural pronunciation law practised from the primary school with me is completely different. But the demand based on teacher、I learnt the phonetic symbol finally. Until having the professorship、it was to use foreign language that I studied in、not only read English every day、study the subjects of some commerce. Senior Three that year、in order to prepare No. two Special's examination of four skills、the teacher requires us to recite at least 50 words every day. By the time、I really find it is really very handy that Great Britain marks、because I only saw words、nearly 80% can read. And so long as I can read、nearly the words can all try one's utmost out intactly and errorlessly、according to going under these way、there is soon many speed that I give the word a piggyback、even if afraid of either in the long word、so long as find the word phonetic symbol out、I can read out the standard sound at once、a present one I need by consult dictionary let phonetic symbol pronounce hardly too. Big three now、often find study pronounces classmates of the law naturally、not all very clear and coherent in saying、because they are very proud can see words and read out directly、but appear on the stage、see whom long word can read self-confident very、And often mix up the accent.  

2005-12-13 02:07:08 補充:

So I really propose very much esl can be perfected pronouncing by oneself with the phonetic symbol、will progress marvellously quickly too in listening、speaking、reading and writing oh! .

參考資料: FBI6NJOP..
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    5 年前

學任何語言不外乎就是要有恆心跟毅力

我覺得白天有工作的上班族特別適合線上學習英文

才不用下了班就急急忙忙趕著去補習班上課

光來回車程就省了1~2個小時,省下的時間可以多背好幾個單字

也可以輕鬆在家線上學英文,想學好英文的人這是一個很不錯的機會

用正確的方法一次把英文學起來!!

下面推薦的只要填表就可以免費試聽了喔

一、TutorABC 馬上體驗 http://adf.ly/sgm1i