1.be forced to2.set up3.make good use of4.dedicated to5.as a result of6.closed down7.a wide range8.in addition9.at least10.wide range with
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. be forced to- Kathy was forced to put on the dress she didn't like.
2. set up- Parents usually expect the oldest child to set up a good example for their siblings.
3. make good use of- We have limited sources, so we have to make good use of what we have.
4. dedicated to- Mother Theresa dedicated her life to the poor people of India.
5. as a result of- He was late as a result of the traffic jam.
6. closed down- The store closed down because of poor management.
7. a wide range- The supermarket has a wide range of biscuits to choose from.
8. in addition- He lost his keys. In addition, he lost his wallet.
9. at least- You have to at least graduate from college to apply for the job.
10. wide range with-(most sorry~ I dunno!)參考資料： me