Caro 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫我翻譯英文自我介紹 謝謝啊~給點數

我喜歡跳舞、畫畫、閱讀,雖然我的成績沒有特別出色,但是我會的才藝可是很多呢! 有跳舞、畫畫、彈鋼琴…..等。我有一個看起來有點胖胖的媽媽,但是在我的心目中,永遠都是世界級的大美女,還有一個在國外上班的爸爸,平常只有我看媽媽在家裡,所以我和媽媽的感情特別好。

雖然媽媽只有生我一個,可是我有很多表哥、表姐、表妹、表弟,還有很多疼愛我的阿姨、姨丈、舅舅、舅媽,所以我是最幸褔的小孩了。

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I like dancing, drawing, reading, the though I one it is the more outstanding for achievement not to have,I will intelligence and art the a lot of!  Dance, draw the picture, play the piano  . ,etc.. I have one to seem to have a few fat mothers, but in my mind, is the big world-class beauty forever, there is a father going to work abroad, only I see mother at home usually, so the emotions of mother and I are very good. Though mother only gives birth to my one, I have a lot of cousins, cousin, cousin, cousin, there are a lot of auntie, aunt fond of me Zhang, uncle, aunt, so I am the child rejoicing most.  

參考資料: ybno9mij
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

我喜歡跳舞、畫畫、閱讀,雖然我的成績沒有特別出色,但是我會的才藝可是很多呢! 有跳舞、畫畫、彈鋼琴…..等。我有一個看起來有點胖胖的媽媽,但是在我的心目中,永遠都是世界級的大美女,還有一個在國外上班的爸爸,平常只有我看媽媽在家裡,所以我和媽媽的感情特別好。

雖然媽媽只有生我一個,可是我有很多表哥、表姐、表妹、表弟,還有很多疼愛我的阿姨、姨丈、舅舅、舅媽,所以我是最幸褔的小孩了。

I like dancing , drawing the picture , reading, have very more outstanding achievement of though me,I will intelligence and art the a lot of! Dance , draw the picture , play the piano ¡­.. ,etc.. I have one to seem to have a few fat mothers, but in my mind, is the big world-class beauty forever, there is a father going to work abroad, only I see mother at home usually, so the emotions of mother and I are very good. Though mother only gives birth to my one, I have a lot of cousins , cousin , cousin , cousin, there are a lot of auntie , aunt fond of me Zhang , uncle , aunt, so I am the child rejoicing most.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。