{What are you doing? You look like so nervous.}

J:我正在寫文法作業,妳寫完了嗎?

{I am writing my handout .Have you finished it?}

L:當然,我寫完了。難道…….

{Of course, I finished. (XXXXX)}

J:妳猜對了,我正在寫。因為我這幾天我我在準備實驗報告

{Ya, you got it. I haven’t. (XXXXX) }

L:WHAT?我的天阿,上帝保佑你,妳可能會惹惱老師喔。我希望你不要被老師發現。妳去想像老師生氣和罵人的樣子嗎?那非常嚇人。

{What?God bless you .I hope @@@ would not finds.否則 she will eat you. .you can imagine that scenery.}

J:妳不要嚇我了,妳知道我是非常害怕那生氣中的@@@。

{ (XXXXXX)You Know I really afraid angry @@@ }

L:不只妳吧,我認為我們班上每個同學都很怕吧(問全班:你們會怕嗎?)妳看吧

{ I think you are not the only. In my opinion, everybody in our class have the same felling.(XXX) }

J:OKOK我會盡快寫完的。

{OKOK, I will try to do my best.}

L:我覺得妳現在沒有剛開學那時候認真喔!

{I think you didn’t work as hard as the early session}

J:對阿,學期中發生太多事情了,使我不像上學期這麼認真了,而且現在我的英文程度還不夠好,所以我覺得這門課有點困難。

{Maybe, many things had happened in this session, and they occupy a lot of my energy. Moreover, my English is still poor; I think this course is too hard.}

L:哪些方面讓妳覺得這門課很難?英文結構嗎?

{What aspects make you nervous? Is English structure? }

J:不是,套一句老師常說的:『英文結構沒啥麼,只有SVO』,我是覺得是我的本身的聽力和單字程度都不行,而且最重要的認真不夠。

我還真希望我是上學期修這門課,雖然那時候很忙,但至少那時候我超認真。那妳ㄋ?妳覺得這門課對你困難嗎?

{No ,IN @@@’s 名言 『English structure is nothing just SVO.』 I think my vocabulary and listen is not enough. The last thing is I didn’t do my best. }

L:因為我一直抱持得很認真的態度去學習,所以在英文文法方面,我不覺得很困難,所以我學習很多文法結構的知識。我學習到如何把文章看的更精確,這讓我在看其他的英文論文時可以更快速,而我感覺這堂課最大困難就是的演講和對話。

{I think I continue to work hard. English structure can’t frustrate me ,moreover I can read my English paper more clearly, I can tell my team member how to analyze But I always failed in preparation , writing, and dialogue.}

J:為啥麼ㄋ?我是覺得這還蠻有趣,而且這樣也不會讓這門課比較無聊,

一直上課我可能會受不了吧

{Why? I think this is very interesting and increase enjoyment in the class. I think I will fall asleep if the class only has teaching.}

L:我是覺得要準備上台演講或對話還蠻花時間的,要不停的背稿子,又怕上台緊張而忘詞。

{In my mind, preparing for the speech need to spent many time, I always afraid to forget the content. I always 失眠.}

已更新項目:

J:喔,但聽大家說或對話有關他們本身的經驗和事情是一件很有趣的事耶。JOYCE老師就非常的享受班上同學的對話。這讓上課更有趣。妳不覺得我們的上課中有許多的歡樂嗎?

{Oh, listening the speech which is about the personal experience is so interesting. Teacher Joyce very enjoy in the Dialogue. This part of the class gives us much fun, don’t you agree.}

2 個已更新項目:

L:對阿,這點我非常同意,這跟我在大一的時候完完全全不一樣的上課氣氛耶。@@@老師在上我的大一英文時,上課氣氛超嚴肅的。我比較喜歡現在上課的氣氛。

{Yes, I agree. I have the very different felling about Joyce. I fell @@@ is so serious in the freshman class, but now this class is more fun.}

3 個已更新項目:

J:我也是這樣覺得,而且老師非常喜愛教文法勝過交大一英文。

{I have the same felling. Teacher like teaching grammar than fresher man}

4 個已更新項目:

L:這樣,還有多虧班上好幾位同學,他們讓老師在上課中感覺很愉快,

例如:美聲男@@@,請老師喝咖啡的@@@

{I want to appreciate at our classmate. Such as beautiful voice @@@ and @@@,she gave us the delicious cake. They increase the fun in our class.}

5 個已更新項目:

J:和@@@,還有剛過生日的@@@,我忘不了那次生日派對。那實在太有趣了,想不到英文般的同學可以這樣的親近。這堂課是我感覺的最有趣的英文課耶。

{I think I have to thank @@@and @@@, It is impossible to forget the wonderful happy birthday party. I have never imagined that I can get so much fun from this class.}

6 個已更新項目:

H:我們兩個有太多相同的感覺了,在上課中老師會分享他的人生經驗和愛情故事,再加上同學之間有歡樂的氣氛,這實在是太完美了。

{Teacher share her life experience and love story ,and @@@的discussion, that was the part of this class I like most.}

J: Yet,如果作業再少一點可能會更棒喔。

{XXX}

7 個已更新項目:

L:選這門需要比較有空閒時間的人來修比較好

L:This course suit those who have more leisure time so it fit the senior.

8 個已更新項目:

J:這只是選這堂課的其中一個條件吧,非常認真和要有好的聽力都是選這堂課的必要條件吧。不然就會像我一樣修得很辛苦。看樣子,如果我一直維持不認真的態度去學習,我這堂課一定過不了吧。

9 個已更新項目:

{This was just one of the requirements to take this class. Reading hard and good listening is other requirement. I don’t have those requirements, so I study so hard.

If I don’t change my attitude, I will be failed.}

10 個已更新項目:

L:妳在不趕快寫完你的作業,如果老師生氣的話,妳鐵定過不了。

{XXX}

~end~

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

L: What are you doing? You seem pretty busy.

J: I am writing my grammar homework. Have you finished it yet?

L: I surely have finished that already. And you did not?

J: You are right. I haven’t started it yet, because I was working on another written report.

L: My gosh. I hope XX won’t find out that you haven’t started doing the homework, otherwise, she will eat you alive.

J: Don’t say that, you know I am really afraid of her being angry.

L: Come on, you are not the only one. As far I know, everybody in our class feels the same way.

J: Alright, I will try to finish my homework in time.

L: I don’t think that you currently are working as hard as the beginning of the semester.

J:Maybe, many things had happened to me in this semester, which took away of my full attention to the courses. My English is still not good. I am having some difficulties in learning English.

L: Is the English structure one of the difficulties you are having?

J: No, just like XX’s statement, “the English structure is nothing but SVO.” My vocabulary and listening comprehension in English are not good. I guess I didn’t try enough. I wish I were taking this course in last semester. Back then, I was working harder although I was busier.

L: I study hard in English, so the English structure is never a problem to me. Besides, I read my English papers more carefully, and I tell my team members how to analyze each question. But I always fail in the writings and the conversations.

J: Why is that? I think those actually make the course more interesting and entertaining. I will definitely fall asleep if without those sections in the class.

L: In my opinion, it takes some time to prepare for a speech. I am afraid that I’ll forget the lines, so I usually can’t sleep well at the night before going to the podium for the speech.

參考資料: email me if you want the rest of the corrections
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

L: What are you doing? It seems you are very busy.J: I am writing my grammar homework, have you finished it?L: Of course, I have finished it already. Does that mean…?J: You are right, I am writing now. Because I prepared the experiment report these days.L: What? My goodness, may god bless you. You might be annoyed by the teacher. I hope the teacher won’t discover it. Can you image that when the teacher is angry and blame to someone? It’s terrible.J: Please don’t scare me. You know I am really afraid of angry @@@L: Not only you, I think everyone in our class all scares about that.(asking the class: Are you afraid?) You see.J: OK. I will try my best to finish it.L: I found you don’t study hard as the school opened.J: Yes, because it has happened too many things in this semester, I don’t study so hard as last semester. And my English level is not good enough, I feel a little difficult to take this lesson.L: Which parts do think it’s hard? Is the grammar structure?J: No. Just as teacher often said, “the structure is not difficult, only SVO”. I just feel my listening skill and vocabulary level are not good enough, and the most important of all is not very conscientious. I really hope to take this lesson in last semester, although it was busy at that time, but at least I was very conscientious. How about you? Do you feel it’s difficult?L: No, because I always have conscientious attitude to study it, I don’t feel difficult in grammar, and I have learned many grammar structure and knowledge. I know how to read the article precisely. It helps me to read quickly for other English essays. I feel my most problems are to give a lecture and conversation. J: Why? I think that is very interesting. And I won’t feel boring, I can’t stand to have the class all the time. 字數超過限制 待續...

2005-12-24 05:01:11 補充:

L: I think it takes a lot of time to prepare a speech or a conversation. I have to memory it all, and I am also afraid to forget it because of nervous.

2005-12-24 05:01:23 補充:

J: Oh, but to hear someone’s real experience is an interesting thing. Teacher Joyce enjoys the students’ conversations very much. This will make the lesson more fun. Don’t you feel we are very happy in class?

2005-12-24 05:01:53 補充:

L: Yes, I agree. This kind of atmosphere is totally different with when I was in grade one. Teacher @@@ taught English when I was in grade one. The atmosphere was really strict. I like the atmosphere now.

2005-12-24 05:02:15 補充:

J: I have the same feeling, and the teacher likes to teach grammar than English class for grade one.

L: And we have to thank for some classmates, they make the teacher feel happy in class. Example, @@@, the one with wonderful voice and @@@ often treats coffee to the teacher.

2005-12-24 05:02:26 補充:

J: And @@@, and @@@, just had his(her)birthday. I can’t forget that birthday party, it was really fun. I can’t image that I can be so close with my English classmates. This English class is the one I feel most interesting.

2005-12-24 05:02:43 補充:

H: We both have too many same feelings. In class, the teacher will share his life experience and love story. And plus the joyful atmosphere. This is really wonderful.

J: Yes, if the homework could be less, that would be beter.

L: The one wants to take this lesson had better have time.

2005-12-24 05:03:03 補充:

J: This is only one of the conditions for the class. It must have conscientious attitude and good listening ability to take this lesson. Or it will be very hard just like me. It seems, if I continuously don’t have conscientious attitude to study, I won’t pass this lesson.

2005-12-24 05:03:18 補充:

L: You had better to finish your homework as soon as possible. If the teacher is angry, you should fail it.

2005-12-24 05:04:05 補充:

總算寫完了...實在好長~

@@@

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。