KiKi
Lv 7
KiKi 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

拜倫的詩全文

有沒有人可以告訴我這首拜倫的詩的全文

我好喜歡這首詩

If I see thee, after long years,

How I greet thee, with silence and tears.

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    When we two parted 昔日依依惜別,

    In silence and tears, 淚流默默無言;

    Half broken-hearted 離恨肝腸斷,

    To serve for years, 此別又幾年。

    Pale grew thy cheek and cold, 冷頰向愕然,

    Colder thy kiss, 一吻寒更添;

    Truly that hour foretold 日後傷心事,

    Sorrow to this! 此刻已預言。

    The dew of the morning 朝起寒露重,

    Suck chill or my brow 凜冽凝眉間———

    It felt like the warning 彼時已預告:

    Of what I feel now. 悲傷在今天。

    Thy cows are all broken, 山盟今安在?

    And light is thy fame; 汝名何輕賤!

    I hear thy name spoken, 吾聞汝名傳,

    And share in its shame. 羞愧在人前。

    They name thee before me, 聞汝名聲惡,

    A knell to mine ear; 猶如聽喪鐘。

    A shudder comes o'er me 不禁心怵惕———

    Why wert thou so dear? 往昔情太濃。

    Thy know not I knew thee 誰知舊日情,

    who knew thee too well: 斯人知太深。

    Long,Long shall I rue thee 綿綿長懷恨,

    Too deeply to tell. 盡在不言中。

    In secret we met— 昔日喜幽會,

    In silence I grieve 今朝恨無聲。

    That thy heart could forget, 舊情汝已忘,

    Thy spirit deceive. 癡心遇薄幸。

    If I should meet thee 多年惜別後,

    After long years, 抑或再相逢,

    How should I greet thee ? 相逢何所語?

    With silence and tears. 淚流默無聲。

    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。