中翻英..幫忙翻譯一段中文!....謝!緊急...20點

我現在是某樂團的吉他手,我之前是在地下樂團擔任吉他手的職位,因為技巧太巧,被挖角到現在的這個樂團,逐漸成名,現在到世界各地都有我的迷。

5 個解答

評分
  • HM
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I am some orchestra's guitarist, I served[held] the post of a guitarist in the underground orchestra before. Relies on the great skill, I am invited to present this orchestra and gradually becomes famous, now I have many fans all over the world.

參考資料: 自己
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

I am currently the guitarist of a particular band. Before I was the guitarist of an underground band; because of my expert skills, I was invited to play for the current band. Gradually I've gained fame and now I have fans in every place around the world.

參考資料: me and myself
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

I am currently a guitarist in a certain musical band. I used to be a guitarist in a underground band. However, because I have good skills, I've been hired to the band I'm currently working at. I slowly gain popularity, and now, I have fans all over the world.

參考資料: me
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

I'm the guitarist from a certain band, I was before an underground band's guitarist, but because of my great talent, i was discovered and promoted to this band's guitarist, then gradually I became more and more famous, and now there are my fans everywhere in the world.

參考資料: 淺見
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 銘哥
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

I now is certain's philharmonic society de guitar's hand, be under the ground philharmonic society undertake guitar's hand de position before me, because skill very coincidence, dug jiao go current this' philharmonic society, gradually famous, now go world every place all have my fan.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。