匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 科學地理學 · 1 0 年前

美國密西西比州州歌?

美國50州每州都有州歌密西西比州的州歌是哪一首?希望能附上歌詞...

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Official Song of theState of Mississippi Go, Mississippi Words and Music by Houston DavisVerse:States may sing their songs of praiseWith waving flags and hip-hoo-rays,Let cymbals crash and let bells ringCause here's one song I'm proud to sing.Choruses: Go, Mississippi, keep rolling along,Go, Mississippi, you cannot go wrong,Go, Mississippi, we're singing your song,M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-IGo, Mississippi, you're on the right track,Go, Mississippi, and this is a fact,Go, Mississippi, you'll never look back,M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-IGo, Mississippi, straight down the line,Go, Mississippi, ev'rything's fine,Go, MIssissippi, it's your state and mine,M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-IGo, Mississippi, continue to roll,Go, Mississippi, the top is the goal,Go, Mississippi, you'll have and you'll hold,M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-IGo, Mississippi, get up and go,Go, Mississippi, let the world know,That our Mississippi is leading the show,M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-ISource: AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL. MISSISSIPPI. Robert Carson. Chicago, Childrens Press, c1989. Adopted as the state song in 1962.Submitted by: Myers Elementary School

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。