一個同樣的環境待久了,就會厭倦,所以就想換工作

前景不好的公司不久後會倒,當也想換工作

在公司無法升遷,也要換工作,因為不能一輩子都當小職員

工作內容每天都一樣,毫無變化可言,也不是說不喜歡.只是厭倦了

感謝你這些年來的照顧.你的大恩大德我不會忘記得.

到那邊我第一個就寫信給你.你要好好照顧自己的身體

------------------------------

老張阿.咱們好久沒聚聚了.下班的時候去看場電影吧

我紀得今天晚上6點有場電影首映會.聽說那是花費2億元美金拍攝,超越[魔戒]3部曲、[哈利波特],是影史罕見的大成本大製作魔幻冒險電影,迪士尼有史以來最大的真人電影投資。.都是你最愛的

晚上6點阿.好阿.反正我也沒事

ㄟ~那個不好意思,我的錢包放在車上.先跟你借個錢.等等我去領錢環你.

我們是6年的好同事了.客氣捨麼.拿去吧

來.一卡在手威力無窮.謝謝你的錢

不會.

已更新項目:

為捨麼會被告阿

....我是要看圖說故事

不過是要用英文說..^^

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

David hotel is good、only 40 US dollars at one night It is rare we go to that to spend holidays right away in the weekend vacation. Relaxing hard This hotel is still quite near to the seashore  ,Go to that to hang a horse's son then This suggestion is good、determine in this way  The hotel、you of boss、how broken to shed air conditioning have  The stool of the nightstools has all revealed out. In this way how A lives foul smell is towering to want us This so-called cheap kind goods. I think you put up with it a bit I. I phone WINGS FLIGHT SCHOOL again  Work as a aviation driver. It was I that had the dream while as a child. It is rare to have this chance. I want fond dream to be real A same environment has been treated long、will be tired、so want to change the work Company not good will know the prospect in the near future、will want to change the work It is unable to be transferred and promoted in the company、too yes to change the work、because can't act as the little staff member all one's life The working content is the same every day、the fine long hair has no change to speak、does not like without saying. Just tired Thank you for your treatment in these years. You big kindness outstanding merits and virtues I can forget. Get there I write to you first. You should look after one's own body carefully ------------------------------Lao Zhang A. We have not gathered for a long time. Let's see a film while coming off duty My discipline must have premiere of a film to know at 6 o'clock tonight. It it is said that cost there aren't 200 million US dollars,it surmount [give up evil spirit ] song of 3 parts、[Harry Potter ]、it is shadow history large cost rare that produce extensively magic take risks film、guide person Buddhist nun most heavy true man film make the investment since the dawn of human civilization. . All what you love most  

2006-01-01 05:37:40 補充:

6 o'clock in the evening A. Good A. Anyway I am free too

~That is uneasy、my wallet is put on the car. Borrow a piece of money with you first. Wait a moment for me to get the money and surround you.

2006-01-01 05:37:46 補充:

We are the good colleagues of 6 years. Give up courteously. Take away

Come. Might of possessing calorie is infinite. Thank you for your money

No.

參考資料: gr76gig.
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

釣馬子是"hang a horse's son"?????

會不會太天兵了

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

我本來要翻啦,但太長了懶的番^^(太多具會被告喔!小心點!!)