金牛座 外冷內熱 不善表達 但事實上 我有一顆真誠善良的心! 希望這5年能跟你們相處的很好 ^ ^

我覺得大專生活很好 自由又輕鬆 除了下禮拜要期末考…

可是我早就想開 只要all pass就好 我就是一個很知足的人

希望你們也能考到自己滿意的成績 最後祝大家新年快樂! 謝謝聆聽~

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I stop for plentiful original this year just to graduate 15 years old from the plentiful east junior high school

I my liking to dance and playing the piano music that am Taurus will make my mood very good

Although 2 kinds all have not yet learned good I will work hard to insist bottom go to because Taurus persists and has the patience!

Taurus also likes to appreciate the beautiful thing life should waste on the fine thing~~

Taurus sometimes would the stubborn cattle temper give offense to you to include to also welcome to give the suggestion much and much! Don't use polite I will improve

Taurus outside is cold and do not express well inside the heat but in fact I have the heart of a sincerity docile! Hoping this 5 years can with very good that you get along with

I feel the university life am very very free and relaxed in addition to willing want to expect the end to test the … next week

However I want to open to want only the all pass early good I am a very contented person

Hope you also can test the oneself to be satisfied with of the result wishes everyone's happy new year finally! The thanks listens~

參考資料: 我啦!多年的英文小老師~(有一些是"譯言堂"翻的)
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。