I will call my brother
Fill in the following blanks with the past progressive tense of the verbs in parentheses.1. Why / you? (Talk) / I told you to be quiet.2. I know what you / (think). I / (think) the same thing!3. I will call my brother and ask him what he / (do)
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. Why did you talk?~~~~ (過去式)
2. I know what you are thinking. I am thinking the same thing! 或者是 (現在進行式)
I know what you think. I think the same thing! 或者是 (現在式)
I know what you thought. I thought the same thing! (過去式)
3. I will call my brother and ask him what he will do (未來式)
2006-01-20 11:15:13 補充：
I knew what you thought.
I thought the same thing
- 1 0 年前
1 Why are(were) you talkative?...
2 I know your though ....
- 阿亮Lv 61 0 年前
- 1 0 年前
1. Why were you talking?
2. I know what you were thinking.
3. I will call my brother and ask him what he was doing.參考資料： self