~超緊急~我需要五篇英文的小短文 且附上中文意思

拜託 超急的

已更新項目:

謝謝你 請你幫我寄到connieljm@yahoo.com.tw

2 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

A Sense of Humor

Having a good sense of humor is a gift whose value should not be underestimated. Humorous people can easily break the ice in social settings where people are unfamiliar with each other or where there is tension in the air. They tend to look at problems more positively than others when they are in trouble. Their merry attitudes cheer themselves up and cannot help but cheer up those around them, too.

幽默感

幽默感是項天賜的禮物,不容小覷其重要性。在彼此不太熟稔或氣氛凝重的社交場合裡,有幽默感的人通常很容易能打開僵局。他們往往比其他人更積極地面對困難。他們開朗的態度能使自己振作起來,也自然而然地鼓舞周遭的人。

An Abandoned Dog

The other day on my way home, I saw an abandoned puppy on the sidewalk. He had been placed in an old cardboard box. When I peered into the box, the puppy wagged his tail and gave a little bark. Although he didn't look very clean, he was so cute that I couldn't resist taking him home. Right after I got back to my house, I gave him a bath. Because he is covered in little black spots, I decided to name him Spot.

Now, Spot is my best pal. We do almost everything together. On weekends, we usually go to the park nearby and play frisbee and we always have a good time. I'm happy I picked up the little dog left on the sidewalk.

拾狗記

前些時候我在回家的路上,看到一隻小狗被丟棄在人行道上。牠被放在一個舊紙箱裡。當我往紙箱望時,那小狗搖了一下尾巴並輕輕吠了一聲。雖然牠看起來不很乾淨,但是長得好可愛,我忍不住把牠給抱回家了。我一回到家就馬上幫牠洗澡。因牠身上有黑色的小斑點,我決定將牠取名小花。

現在小花是我的好夥伴。我們幾乎做什麼事都在一起。在週末,我們經常到附近的公園玩飛盤,我們總是玩得很開心。我很高興我撿了這隻被遺棄在人行道上的狗。

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is fast approaching. At this time of year, couples rack their brains thinking of ways to celebrate this special occasion in the hopes of having a memorable day. For single people, Valentine's Day is a time to suffer from loneliness and to avoid lovers walking down the street hand in hand. Valentine's Day, however, is not just for couples. The celebration of "love" has been broadened to include friendships and family relationships.

情人節

情人節就要到了。每年的這個時候,情侶們無不絞盡腦汁想辦法來慶祝這個特別節日,希望有個難忘的一天。對單身的人來說,情人節是忍受孤獨、避開街上情侶們手牽手的節日。然而,情人節並不是情侶們的專利。現今對『愛』的頌揚已經擴充到了友情和親情。

其他的已經用寄的給你囉

2006-01-03 14:08:27 補充:

有要貼五個文章給你, 但是系統有2000字限制, 貼不下, 請e-mail給我, 我再另外寄一些給你.

參考資料: My old juck mail from my friend
  • 5 年前

自從失戀後,看到路上成雙成對,就格外放閃,嘴巴瀟灑說只是少一個人來愛,但不可否認還是希望可以多多認識新的朋友,

往認真爬文3個月以上,終於找到隱藏在網路中,傳說中的李姐,

在今年3月初就預約來找,果然是口碑相傳,不做廣告的,我排第3次就遇到雙方非常有感覺的,目前是暫停排約,

李姐那邊可以暫停排約1次,會員時間可以展延拉長時間,也在這段時間可以觀察對方.

推薦給有需要的朋友參考

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。