promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
小儒 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急件押~~~幫幫我八!!....請幫我翻成英文吧!

1.我覺的結婚前同居是非常正常的,婚前同居不但能更了解你的另一半,而且也能就此看出你們是否適合結婚!當然,要不要有性生活又是另一回事了。而且我會在意父母的意見,如果他們不能接受的話我也會以他們的意見為主!

2.每個人都有偶像,對偶像做出的反應也不同,有些人會買cd,有些人則是瘋狂追星,而我,我只會默默的看著我的偶像表演,並不會有過多的動作,只有純欣賞!

3.好的老師會全心全意的位學生著想,不會偏袒任何一個學生,並且平等的對待任何人。尊重每個人,適時的關心和適當的包容,這就是我心目中的好老師!

4.人們不應該再繼續捕捉動物,這是非常殘忍的,任何動物都是一個生命,不該去殺害他們,這世界上更不應該有獵人的存在。有許多動物都已經瀕臨絕腫了,希望能停止繼續殺害。

5 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.I feel matrimony's cohabiting before is very normal, the premarital cohabitation can even understand your another the half not only, and also can see whether you suit the matrimony or not now!Certainly, want to don't want sex life to is an another matter again.And I will care the parents' opinion, if they can't accept me and also will regard their opinion as principle!

2.Everyone has the idol, the reaction that do to the idol is also different, some persons will buy the cd, some persons are a madness to make track for the star, and I, I only will see my idol performance silently, and will not have the excessive action, only have to appreciate purely!

3.Good teacher would a student wear to think, will not side with the whichever student, and treat anyone equally.Respect everyone, the well timed concern and adequacy forgive, this is my good teacher in the heart!

4.The people shouldn't continue again to catch the animal, this is very cruel, all of any animal is a life, shouldn't kill them, this existence that even shouldn't has the hunter in the world.There are many animals all HAVing already got close to cut off swollen, hope to stop continuing to kill.

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

hi, 建議你選002, 因為001好像是用翻譯軟體翻的. I agree with Linsenshou.

• 1 0 年前

謝謝大家,不過我明天(一月五號)就要用到了,但要等到投票出來還有四天,到底要用001或002呢?真煩腦~~不過還是非常謝謝大家的幫忙喔^^~

• 1 0 年前

002的比較好一點, 但是還是有問題, 例如第二句的 I does not …應該是 It does not…. Other和half應該分開. Of 和course應該要分開. 在consideration後面可以放句點或分號, 但不能放豆點.

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 1 0 年前

1. I think living together before marriage is normal. I does not only help you to get to know your otherhalf, but it can also show whether you are suitable for marriage or not! Ofcourse, it's another issue whether to have sex or not. I will also take my parents' opinions into consideration, if they don't agree, I will still take their opinions as my first choice!

2. Everybody has somebody that they admire, and the reaction they act towards their role model is different. Some people buy CD's, some chase after their role models crazily. Me, I just watch my role model do his/her show,not to many actions, just simply admiring.

3.Good teachers take every single little detail into consideration for their students' good, not favouriting any of them, and treats everyone equaly. They respect everyone, cares for and forgives them at the right times. In my heart, this is what I think a good teacher should be like!

4. People should stop hunting down animals, as it is very cruel. Every animal is a life, you shouldn't be killing them, there shouldn't even be any hunters in this world. There are many species that are facing the danger of becoming extinct, I hope there could be a stop to the killing.

參考資料: me! me! me!
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。