如題...

可以提供哪些外國迷信嗎?

要英文句子的...

如果可以能告訴我他的原由是什麼嗎?!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

以下是英國的案例Are the British becoming more superstitious?Psychologist Richard Wiseman is finding out how superstitious Britain is through an online survey with the British Association for the Advancement of Science. The survey takes place during National Science Week and attempts to understand which people tend to be more superstitious and whether this is linked to a need to control the uncontrollable. Most people engage in at least some type of superstitious behaviour, even if it is just saying 'Touch wood' or 'Fingers crossed'," said Dr Wiseman, "but it will be fascinating to discover the true extent and depth of these beliefs." Do you have your own lucky charm? Is Britain a superstitious nation? Are there regional variations? Have current world events made people more superstitious? Tell us what you think. Your reaction: I always touch wood after tempting fate and say "bless you" when someone sneezes. I don't sing Christmas carols when it's not Christmas because in my area it's considered bad luck. I also always break the bottoms of eggshells - another local superstition. My parents always try to keep the curtains open in daylight because when they were young curtains closed in the day were a sign that someone had died in the house. I have become more superstitious, maybe because the world is such an uncertain place and the superstitions are reassuring in a way. Sarah, UK In times like these when diplomacy and reason don't seem to work, all we have left are the good luck charms and the superstitions. John, England

圖片參考:http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/img/v3/end_quo...

John, UK GK Chesterton said that when people lost faith in God, they didn't start believing in "nothing", rather they started believing in "anything". Maybe superstitions are a way of trying to make sense of the world in the absence of a religious faith? John, UK

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。