我需要一篇巧克力夢工廠英文心得報告~約三百字~~

最好是今天就能回覆的^^....

感恩感恩....

請有看過巧克力夢工廠得各位大大幫忙一下吧~@@

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Growing up, my favorite book was, easily, "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory". Roald Dahl's magical tale of a young boy's adventure in the strange factory was spell-binding. Though I never had a problem with the original "Willy Wonka" move with Gene Wilder (despite how unfaithful it was, it was still a cute and heart-warming movie), I was doing back-flips when I heard Tim Burton, quite possibly my all-time favorite director, would helm a new version of the movie.

First and foremost, Johnny Depp is perfect as Willy Wonka. What people don't really pick up from the first movie is that Wonka was intended to be, well, crazy. He was eccentric and freaky, the way he allowed the rotten children to get what they deserved and protected his factory like it was his child. Gene Wilder portrayed Wonka more like a fatherly-figure, and really was just too nice. Depp pulls out all of the stops as a new Willy Wonka, though there are times that any audience member will get just a bit freaked out.

What I loved most about the movie was how faithful it was to the book. Everything that was mentioned, from the chocolate palace to the hair toffee, was taken directly from the book. I was incredibly impressed.

This is definitely a movie for everyone, especially those of us who hold the original tale in our hearts. Wonka chocolate bars for all!

參考資料: imdb
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

小小建議一下...

因為這裡是''知識+''...所以如果是要幫忙寫作業的話..可能比較沒有辦法得到答案唷!!畢竟上來的人..大多是想獲得知識..或是幫忙解決問題的..

所以建議你..

可以寫中文的心得..利用簡單的字彙可以翻多少先翻多少..再放上來..請大家幫你修正翻譯..降子可能會得到比較多迴響唷 !!

加油囉^ ^

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。