6.睡時大腿下方墊個東西。

5 個解答

評分
  • 2 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.要怎麼治好腰酸背痛呢?

How to cure sore backs?

2.注意椅背的斜度,並且在椅背上放一個靠墊支撐腰部、調整電腦的位置

pay attention to the angle of the chair back, and put a cushion to support the back, and adjust the position of the computer

3.可以減輕腰背的負擔,讓腰部可以充分休息。

It can decrease the pressure on the back and let the back rest.

4. 需適時改變姿勢,避免久坐、久站。

need to change position often, avoid sitting too long or standing too long

5.盡量避免彎腰或扭腰搬重物。

try to avoid bending your back or carrying heavy objects

6.睡時大腿下方墊個東西。

put something under your thigh when sleeping

參考資料: me~~
  • 6 年前

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qoozoo201409150.pixnet.net/blog

• 2 0 年前

註: 北北 ( 研究生 4 級 ) 一直都在說機器人的話 請各位注意!!!!! 很奇怪 YAHOO 怎能讓 "北北 機器人" 一直胡鬧下去 !

• 北北
    Lv 7
    2 0 年前

1.要怎麼治好腰酸背痛呢?1.How to cure and have pains in the loins and back? 2.注意椅背的斜度,並且在椅背上放一個靠墊支撐腰部、調整電腦的位置2.Pay attention to slope of back of the chair, put one cushion support waist, position to change computer on back of the chair3.可以減輕腰背的負擔,讓腰部可以充分休息。3.Can lighten burden of back, let waist may the sufficient rest. 4. 需適時改變姿勢,避免久坐、久站。4. Is it change posture in good time to need, is it hold, stand long for a long time to prevent from. 5.盡量避免彎腰或扭腰搬重物。5.Try one's best to avoid bending over or spraining the waist and moving the heavy object. 6.睡時大腿下方墊個東西。6.A thing of cushion below the thigh while

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 2 0 年前

1. How do I fight my sore back?

2. Pay attention to angle of the backrest, and put a cushion on the backrest to support your waist, and adjust the position of your computer.

3. This can reduce the burden on your back/waist and allow sufficient rest for your waist.

4. Need to regularly change stance, avoid sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time.

5. Where possible, avoid bending over or heavy lifting with a twisted waist.

6. Put a pad/cushion under your thigh while sleeping.

參考資料: 動動腦腦
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。