Promoted
Mildred 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請各位幫忙加一些英文的對話句子 "

這裡有一篇英文的對話,因為老師說Blue的話太少了>"<

而且也想不出來了QQ

能否請各位幫忙加一些Blue的台詞上去呢?因為這是要演短劇的…

希望不要動到Red的台詞,因為Red是我的搭擋~可以嗎??謝謝你們

(Only Blue at home.)

Blue: Oh! It's garbage. This is garbage, too.

Throw away, throw away, and throw all garbage away.

I don't want to see any garbage, and I cannot see any garbage.

(Blue is going to watch TV and puts her feet on the chair)What a beautiful day!

(Red knock the door.)

Red: Blue, are you at home? Could you help me open the door?

Blue: (no answer)Whatever!

(Red comes in home.)

Red: (complain)Oh! You are so lazy. Why don't you help me open the door?

(surprise)Oh, my goodness! What happened? What did you do? It's a garbage

house.

Blue:(no answer)Whatever!

(sing)I cannot see

I cannot see

I cannot see any garbage.

I didn't hear

I didn't hear

I didn't hear anything.

Red: (yell)I see a cockroach.

Blue: (jump on the chair)Where? Where?

Red: I don't know where it go. Hurry up! Let's clean here or the cockroach will come back again.

Blue: Oh, all right. All right.

Red: Yes, but look at our dirty house! It take a lot of time to clean.

Blue: What do we have to do?

Red: You have to clean the floor first and mop the floors.

Blue: And what about you. Mom?

Red: I have to cook or you are going to be hungry!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Only Blue at home.)Blue: Oh! It's garbage. This is garbage, too. What am I going to do with them?Throw away here, throw away, and throw all garbage away. I don't want to see any garbage, and I cannot see any garbage.(Blue is going to watch TV and puts her feet on the chair)What a beautiful day!The sun is out, and my TV show is on! (Red knock the door.)Red: Blue, are you (at)(可省略) home? Could you help me open the door?Blue: (no answer)Whatever! (Red comes in home.)Red: (complain)Oh! You are so lazy. Why don't you help me open the door? (surprise)Oh, my goodness! What happened? What did you do? It's (a) garbage everywhere! house.Blue:(no answer)Whatever!(sing)I cannot see I cannot see I cannot see any garbage.I didn't hearI didn't hear I didn't hear anything.Red: (yell)I see a cockroach.Blue: (jump on the chair)Oh my God. Where? Where? Get it out of here!Red: I don't know where it go(es). Move your asses (Hurry up!) Let's clean here or the cockroach will come back again.Blue: Oh, all right. All right. If this is the only way to get rid of a single cockroach we saw, I will do!Red: Yes, but look at our dirty house! It take(s) a lot of time to clean.Blue: What do we have to do? I mean HOW to clean this place?Red: You have to sweep掃 或vacuum吸塵 (clean) the floor first and mop the floor second.Blue: And what about you. Mom? I thought we are doing this together!Red: I have to cook or you are going to be hungry!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。