最佳解答

我從IMDB幫你找了劇本的對白

我想你講的是這個

Mark Daycy說的是"I like you, very much. Just as you are. "

(我非常喜歡你。喜歡這樣的你)

而Bridget有點嚇到

說了一大堆話

後來向Mark Daycy確認是否真的如此的時候

又問說"When you said, that you liked me, for just the way I am... "(當你說喜歡我的時候 是因為喜歡這樣的我嗎?!)

然後向Mark Daycy告白也有說到這個話題

所以說你想要的是"Just the way you are."和"Just the way I am."吧

[Bridget glimpses Mark for the first time]

Bridget: Perhaps this is the mysterious Mr. Right I have been waiting my whole life to meet.

[sees reindeer sweater]

Bridget: Maybe not.

Mark Darcy: I don't think you're an idiot at all. I mean, there are elements of the ridiculous about you. Your mother's pretty interesting. And you really are an appallingly bad public speaker. And, um, you tend to let whatever's in your head come out of your mouth without much consideration of the consequences... But the thing is, um, what I'm trying to say, very inarticulately, is that, um, in fact, perhaps despite appearances, I like you, very much. Just as you are.

Bridget: You once said you liked me just as I am and I just wanted to say likewise. I mean there are stupid things your mum buys you, tonight's another... classic. You're haughty, and you always say the wrong thing in every situation and I seriously believe that you should rethink the length of your sideburns. But, you're a nice man and I like you. If you wanted to pop by some time that might be nice... more than nice.

Mark Darcy: Right, crikey.

[to Mark]

Bridget: When you said, that you liked me, for just the way I am... *sighs* I just wanted to say, that I like you, too, just the way you are. I mean you manage to say all the wrong things and you wear all of your mother's gifts, tonight... is another classic

[gesturing to the snowman tie]

Bridget: and-and you should really re-think the length of your side burns. But... I still, like you, just the way you are.

參考資料: 我和IMDB
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。