這附近有專賣嬰兒(兒童)用品的商店嗎?你可不可以告訴我怎麼走?

我聽力很好,只是不太會說...

謝謝幫忙,感激不盡~~

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

請問你們這裡有沒有提供嬰兒車給客人使用,需要付費嗎?

Asked your here does have provides the baby carriage to use to the visitor, needs to pay expenses?

請問你們有哺乳室可以使用嗎?

Asked you have the nursing room to be allowed to use?

孩子的父親是否可以一起進入哺乳室?我需要他的幫助

Whether child's father may enter the nursing room together?I need his help

很冒昧的請問你,你手上的東西看起來很好吃,請問是在哪裡買的?

Takes the liberty to ask you very much, in your hand thing looks like very delicious, asked is buys in where?

你的紀念品好可愛,可以告訴我在哪裡買的嗎?

Your souvenir good is lovable, where may tell me to be at to buy?

我需要購買嬰兒尿布,你可以告訴我最近的購買地點嗎?

I need to purchase the napkin for baby, you may tell me the recent purchase place?

我看不懂奶粉罐上面的標示,你可以告訴我哪些是出生兩個月小朋友適用的奶粉?

I understand above the powdered milk pot the indication, which may you tell me are born two months children's suitable powdered milk?

一歲以下的嬰兒是否需要付費?

Whether a year old of below baby does need to pay expenses?

嬰兒可以進入嗎?

The baby may enter?

請問嬰兒用品放哪?

Asked the baby thing puts?

這附近有專賣嬰兒(兒童)用品的商店嗎?你可不可以告訴我怎麼走?

Nearby this has specializes in selling the baby (child) the thing store?How may you tell me to walk?

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

Such as the question . Because will go to foreign country to visit and kiss ...Want to know how the following sentence says

1. I want to ask while going to the amusement park:

Could you tell me whether you have offered perambulators to guests to use here, need paying?

Could you tell me you have nursing room available?

Can the child's father enter the nursing room together? I need his help

2. I want to ask in the amusement park :

The ones that made bold asked you very much, your thing on hand seems very delicious, Could you tell me where to buy?

Your souvenir is very lovely , the ones that can tell me where to buy?

3.I want to ask while visiting to go to the sight-seeing resort or the urban area:

I need to buy the baby diaper, can you tell me the nearest purchase place?

I can not understand the sign on the milk power pot, can you tell me which were born in child's suitable milk power of two months?

Does the baby under the age of one need to pay?

Can the baby enter?

Could you tell me where the articles for babies are put?

Have a monopoly in the shop of the articles of babies (children ) nearby? Can you tell me how to go?

參考資料: me
  • 銘哥
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

Be like title  . Because want go foreign country visit own. ..want know under sentence how to sayone. go amusement park de time I want ask:Quaere your here have have no supply baby buggy to guest usage, need pay?Quaere you have nursing room can use?Child de father whether can together come into nursing room? I need his helping2. want ask at amusement park de time me:Very liberty quaere you, you in hand de thing seems very delicious, quaere is buy de at where?Your keepsake good lovely, can tell I buy de at where?3. go sightsee scenic spot or what downtown go on a trip's time I want ask:I need purchase baby's diaper, you can tell I latest purchase locus?I look not understand milk powder's a pot of above indication, you can tell my which is be born two month children applied milk powder?A year old under de baby whether need payment?Baby can come into?Quaere baby's appliance set free where?There is specialize to sell baby neighborhood this (child) appliance de shop? You may tell my how to walk?My hearing very good, just not very can say. ..Thanks help, deeply grateful~ ~

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。