Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

幫我翻譯這段話...用英文翻譯

翻譯下面ㄉ句子(用英文)是要給Gir......的... P.S.請不要用字典亂翻...

因為妳的存在而讓我覺得我活在這個世界上很有意義.而妳就是我的原動力.

只有你的加油能使我更上一層樓,沒有你,我可能只是個沒沒無聞的人,是你讓我了解自己可以為了妳而做任何的決定,在跟妳相處的這段期間,我發覺,我們相愛不是巧合,而是上天注定的安排.外在的物質是短暫的,而你我之間的愛卻是永恆的....我愛妳!!!

3 個解答

評分
  • 2 0 年前
    最佳解答

Life is meaningful because of your existence. You are my motivation. The encouragement from you makes my great progress; I would be nobody without you. You make me to realize that I can make any decision for you. From the past experience we have been through, our love is not coincidence. We are meant to be together. External materialism is temporary, only our love is eternal. I love you.

• 娃娃
    Lv 7
    2 0 年前

因為妳的存在而讓我覺得我活在這個世界上很有意義.而妳就是我的原動力.

只有你的加油能使我更上一層樓,沒有你,我可能只是個沒沒無聞的人,是你讓我了解自己可以為了妳而做任何的決定,在跟妳相處的這段期間,我發覺,我們相愛不是巧合,而是上天注定的安排.外在的物質是短暫的,而你我之間的愛卻是永恆的....我愛妳!!!

You make me feel that I am still alive in this world, which is really meaning to me. You are my power. Only with your encourage, I can work harder to be a different man. Without you, I might be nobody. It's you let me understand that I could make any decision for you. During this period of getting alone with you, I found that our love is not a coincidence but arranged by god already. All of the external matter is transient, but our love is eternal. I love you !!!

參考資料: 自己
  • 2 0 年前

Let me feel I live in this in the world very meaningfully because your existence.And you are my motive force.

Only your encouraging it can make me even ascend one floor, having no you, I may be just a completely unknown person, is you let me understand the oneself can for the sake of you and do any decision, at with this period that you get along with, I discover, our loving each other isn't strangely fits, but the predestined arrangement of the God.The outside material is brief, but your my love is eternal....I love you!!!

參考資料: 譯言堂
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。