1.事情總算告一段落了,但也是另一個新的開始.

Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen 的開始...

8 個解答

評分
  • Adam
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Finally things have come to an end.  However, there may be the beginning of a whole new story, the one of Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen.

2006-01-23 16:15:11 補充:

It finally came to an end as well as a new start?? --它跟新的開始最後都告一段落???

as well as 是"和...一樣,也"的意思,這句話怎麼看都很奇怪耶!!

文學的味道....??? 聞不出來!!!

2006-01-24 09:09:35 補充:

there may be後並非不能接定冠詞,照Ann的翻法: There may be another beginning of a whole new story則會變成是"或許會有一個全新故事的另一個開始",這樣語意反而更奇怪吧!

2006-01-24 12:10:39 補充:

feihong: the beginning of a whole new story has just begun,又beginning又has just begun是多餘的吧,照你的寫法,我覺得說a whole new story has just begun 不就可以了嗎?

此外,the one that of .... 的that是多餘的吧!在這裡根本無法解釋它的功能耶!

Thanks for your advice anyway.

2006-01-27 13:56:42 補充:

it是任何事件的通用代名詞?這句話太籠統了吧!

此外,照你說的as well as 是對等連接詞 = and ... too,那你的句子:It finally came to an end as well as a new start.倒底是什麼跟a new start對等?

是It finally came to an end, and a new start came to an end too.嗎?

這樣的句子不是太奇怪了?根本就不通!怎麼翻都不會是原來中文的意思!如果你覺得可以代換and...too的話,請你寫出來看看!

參考資料: mysef
  • 1 0 年前

The beginning of an end - a whole new chapter for Isabella and Edward Cullen.

• 1 0 年前

看這個樣子我好像太早交付投票了喔...

• 1 0 年前

Nominee no. 2 is the better translation, probably will sound better if his sentence is rearranged to:

Things may have come to an end for now, but the beginning of a whole new story has just begun, the one that of Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen.

2006-01-24 12:48:10 補充:

yeah, you are right Adam, "a whole new story has just begun" makes more sense. Also, I should use "one that of", not "the one that of". I cannot really explain why I insist using "that" in here, but it just sounds more fluent.

2006-01-24 12:52:24 補充:

but then again, "the one of" sounds just as good, so no need for modification :)

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 1 0 年前

第二號的答案比較正確,只是後面的there may be 後面不該接定冠詞,改成a beginning或是another beginning就比較好了。

• 1 0 年前

事情總算告一段落了,但也是另一個新的開始~The whole thing has come to an end(pause), leading to another brand new beginning.

如果單以這句來看~以上翻的是用整體理解度做出發點以期文意之暢通~並略帶修辭之美感

2006-01-23 15:47:13 補充:

事情總算告一段落了,但也是另一個新的開始~The whole thing has come to an end(pause), leading to another brand new beginning.

如果單以這句來看~以上翻的是用整體理解度做出發點以期文意之暢通~並略帶修辭之美感

• 阿彬
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

It finally came to an end as well as a new start ─ one belonged to Isabella and

Edward Cullen.

這是較帶文學味道的翻譯。希望你會喜歡!

2006-01-25 11:21:51 補充:

解疑:it 是任何事件的通用代名詞。as well as 是對等連接詞,連接end 和 new start,都是came to 的受詞,等於and....,too. 明白了嗎?

參考資料: 自己
  • 1 0 年前

This is thing finally ended,and it's also a new begining.The bigining of Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen..........

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。