Bruce 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫我檢查一下文法-----英文

如題(以找出錯誤最多ㄉ為最佳解答)

Don\'t play with that stupid bargain and crazy toy, Okay?Let`s eat some chocolate.

\"Good evening\", says the engineer, \"Do you know either the thief or Ben eat soybeen in the party?\"

\"Can I do my homework with this ink on the island\'s library??\" yelled Mr. John

\"Yes you may, but just in the right part of the library, and you must be quiet\"

Not only the cows feels hot, even the goat feels hot in here, so I think you should open the fence.

have never used a mp3 player to listen to music, but I think it should be fun 或 must be fun.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1. Don't play with that stupid bargain and (the) crazy toy, Okay?Let`s eat some chocolate.

2. "Good evening", says the engineer, "Do you know either the thief or Ben eat(s) soybeen in the party?"

3. "Can I do my homework with this ink (in) the island's library??" yelled Mr. John

"Yes you may, but just in the right part of the library, and you must be quiet"

4. Not only the cows feels hot, even the goat feels hot in here, so I think you should open the fence. (看你要用 "the cows feel... the goats feel..." 或是 "the cow feels...the goat feels...)

5. (I) have never used (an) mp3 player to listen to music, but I think it should be fun 或 must be fun.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    5 年前

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qoozoo201409150.pixnet.net/blog

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。