Ben
Lv 4
Ben 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

「choice words」?是什麼?@@

原句如下:There are also a few choice words in this chapter about negotiations, once you do get an offer.Negotiating for what you will need, when your leverage is maximal, can make a large difference to your happiness and to your success.[1]choice words 是什麼啊? 是 some paragraphs 的意思嗎?作者這樣用有什麼特殊的涵義嗎?[2]第二句 ,when..., 這個子句為什麼會突然出現在這裡ㄚ,他是在修飾什麼呢?文意是叫我們「when my leverage is maximal」才開始「Negotiating for what you will need」嗎? 還是指「when my leverage is maximal」就會「make a large difference to my happiness and to my success.」呀?[3]最後一段 「can make a large difference to your happiness and to your success.」可以改成「can make a large difference to your happiness and success.」嗎?謝謝唷~謝謝唷~謝謝唷~謝謝唷~~~~

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1) choice words= some writings about negotiation (有關negotiation的文章)

2) when my leverage is maximal (當情況對我有利時) 開始 Negotiating for what you will need. 當你開始negotiate.. 然後就會 make a large difference to my happiness and to my sucess

3)可以 作者這樣寫是所謂的"parallel sentence" (and 的前後文筆用的一樣).

參考資料: myself
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

1)The information-design guru offers a few ''choice words'' about PowerPoint.

這個信息設計領袖發表了對powerpoint簡短的 ''評論意見''.

2)Negotiating ( for what you will need, when your leverage is maximal, )can make a large difference to your happiness and to your success.

''for what you will need, when your leverage is maximal''整個修飾Negotiating

Negotiating can make a large difference to your happiness and to your success.

3)''can make a large difference to your happiness and success''我覺得可以

參考資料: the Internet and I
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。