seattle 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 2 0 年前

各位高手,可以幫我修改英文作文嗎?

自從寫了英文作文之後,就更覺得我的英文真的很爛,有參考一些句子,再加上自己的,但總覺得湊起來怪怪的,可以幫我看一下嗎?感激不盡。真的覺得很爛也可以說一下,沒關係

另外,真的是只要多寫就會進步嗎?如果想查一整段句子該怎麼翻成英文,應該要怎麼去查才會是合理的英文句子?

謝謝

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One should never judge a person by external appearances. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

I definitely agree with the statement that we can not judge a person by external appearance, if we judge a man at first glance ,we would miss the chances of making friends.

To begin with, we can not get to know a person just by the first impression, and we have to spend time to know the inner quality of that person. Therefore, we would get the chance to know so many kinds of friends. Take me for an example, Lily is my best friend in college. She is a fat girl and always quiet in class. So I am not willing to get to know her. When my birthday came. Lily gave me a birthday card with a wonderful painting. I was very surprised to learn that she is good at painting. I am touched getting such a birthday card. Since then, I found that Lily is not only skilled in painting but also a humorous girl. Finally, she was the most popular girl in my class, and I ‘m glad to make a friend like her.

In addition, nobody can choose the external appearance of ones own, the more open-minded we are the more chances we get of seeking friendship. Friends help us broad our horizon and make us world literate. For one thing, the friend who is fascinated with food can take you to taste all kinds of ethnic food. For another, if your friend and you are both into movies, you may enjoy watching and discussing together.

In short, different friends give you different experiences. We should hold every chance to make friends by getting along with them. I believe that there are so many people like Lily somewhere, and they would be the ones interesting and attractive as well. If we don’t reinforce stereotypes and don’t get to know a person by external appearance, we would benefit from it a lot.

已更新項目:

改其中幾個句子也可,謝謝

1 個解答

評分
  • 2 0 年前
    最佳解答

I definitely agree with the statement that we should not judge a person by his or her external appearance, and if we judge a person based on the first glance ,we could miss the chance of making new friends.

Firstly, we can not get to know a person just by the first impression; we have to spend time with him or her in order to know the inner quality of that person. Therefore, we could have the chance to know so many types of people. I'll use my experience as an example: Lily is my best friend in college and she is chubby and is always quiet in class, which is why I was not willing to get to know her. When my birthday came on year, Lily gave me a birthday card with a wonderful drawing. I was very surprised to learn that she is good at painting and drawing and I was touched that I got such a beautiful birthday card. After that, I found that Lily is not only skilled in painting but also a humorous girl. Finally, she was the most popular girl in my class, and I ‘m glad to have made a friend like her.

In addition, nobody can choose his or her own external appearance. The more open-minded we are, the more chances we can have of seeking new friendships. Friends help us broaden our horizons and can help us to become more well-rounded. For example, the friend who is fascinated with food can take you to taste all kinds of ethnic food, or if both you and your friend are into movies, you may enjoy watching and discussing them together.

In short, different friends can give you different experiences. We should hold on to every chance to make friends by getting along with them. I believe that there are so many people like Lily somewhere, and they could be the ones who are interesting and attractive as well. If we don’t criticize a person based on stereotypes and don’t judge a person from his or her external appearances, we would benefit a lot.

2006-02-07 11:07:47 補充:

我直接改喔!我住在美國所以改ㄉ應該還好吧:)

2006-02-12 10:26:36 補充:

可以阿!可以幫ㄉ我一定會幫^^

參考資料: ME!
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。