Joe 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

麻煩英文高手幫幫忙..翻譯一篇短文

請幫我翻譯下文好嗎@_@急用..

本人英語苦手......

拜託拜託救救我吧><

-----------------------------------------------

圖片中是我家的貓.她很可愛.可愛得很囂張.在新年期間,鄰居們在外面放鞭炮.

沒想到他被鞭炮嚇個半死.她衝進家裡,並試著找安全的地方躲.沒想到她卻跳到正在玩電腦的我的胯下睡覺!想趕走也趕不起來.新年的整個晚上.我和姊姊們都在玩這隻膽小的貓.很多人都討厭貓.都覺得貓是陰險的.從某方面來看.我覺得她超可愛的!

已更新項目:

拜託各位不要用電腦翻譯軟體直接翻好嗎...

如果翻譯軟體真的翻的那麼棒

我就不用來這裡發問啦...

2 個解答

評分
  • 蕾蕾
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

It is the cat of my house in the picture.She is lovely.Lovely get very overbearing.During the period of New Year's Day, the neighbors are outside letting off firecrackers.Unexpectedly he is frightenned a half by the firecrackers to die.She is blunt to enter the home, and try the place of finding the security to hide.Unexpectedly she but jump is playing my between the legs sleeping of the computer!Want to kick out to also rush through and don't get up.The whole night of the New Year's Day.I with the sisters all Be playing this the cat of the timidity.A lot of persons all dislike the cat.All feel the cat is cunning.See from the certain aspect.I feel she is lovely! 

2006-02-07 14:06:59 補充:

我覺得她超可愛的!應該翻成 I feel she is lovely! 上面的翻成 I feel she is super and lovely! 了是錯的!

參考資料: 自己&譯言堂
  • 天月
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

圖片中是我家的貓.她很可愛.可愛得很囂張.在新年期間,鄰居們在外面放鞭炮.沒想到他被鞭炮嚇個半死.她衝進家裡,並試著找安全的地方躲.沒想到她卻跳到正在玩電腦的我的胯下睡覺!想趕走也趕不起來.新年的整個晚上.我和姊姊們都在玩這隻膽小的貓.很多人都討厭貓.都覺得貓是陰險的.從某方面來看.我覺得她超可愛的! It is the cat of my house in the picture.She is lovely.Lovely get very overbearing.During the period of New Year's Day, the neighbors are outside letting off firecrackers.Unexpectedly he is frightenned a half by the firecrackers to die.She is blunt to enter the home, and try the place of finding the security to hide.Unexpectedly she but jump is playing my between the legs sleeping of the computer!Want to kick out to also rush through and don't get up.The whole night of the New Year's Day.I with the sisters all Be playing this the cat of the timidity.A lot of persons all dislike the cat.All feel the cat is cunning.See from the certain aspect.I feel she is super and lovely! 

參考資料: 自己and字典
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。