promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Excellencer 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請問幫我翻譯這篇心得並不要用翻譯軟體去翻譯,謝謝(20點)

我覺得這部影片很剌激,每個人都描寫的很詳細,由漫畫轉變成電影覺很不錯,每一位角色都是漫畫的英雄,可以看到活生生的英雄跑跳在我們的眼前實在很有趣,所以我推薦這部影片。

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我覺得這部影片很剌激,每個人都描寫的很詳細,由漫畫轉變成電影覺很不錯,每一位角色都是漫畫的英雄,可以看到活生生的英雄跑跳在我們的眼前實在很有趣,所以我推薦這部影片。

I think this film is very exciting. Everyone described exhaustively. It's good to turn it from a comic into a movie. Each of the character is the hero of the comic. It's really interesting to see the lively heros running and jumpimg in front of us. And that's the reason why I recommend this film.

參考資料: 我自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

I think this is an exciting film. Every charcter were being lively describe. The idea of transform a comic into a movie seems as a good idea, where every character were a hero themselves. It's really amazing and fantasty to see all hero came alive in front of us. Thus i personaly recommend this nice film.

• 1 0 年前

I think this film is very exciting. Everyone described exhaustively. It's good to turn it from a comic into a movie. Each of the character is the hero of the comic. It's really interesting to see the lively heros running and jumpimg in front of us. And that's the reason why I recommend this film.

參考資料: 我有一位美國老師
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。