taisun
Lv 4
taisun 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

誰可以幫我翻譯英文笑話?????????

Skiing Trip

Peter decided to go skiing with his buddy, Bob. They loaded up Peter\'s station wagon and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. They pulled into a nearby farm house and asked the attractive lady of the house if they could spend the night.

\"I\'m recently widowed,\" she explained, \"and I\'m afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house.\"

\"Not to worry,\" Peter said, \"we\'ll be happy to sleep in the barn.\"

Nine months later, Peter got a letter from the widow\'s attorney. He then went up to visit his friend Bob and said, \"Bob, do you remember that good-looking widow at the farm we stayed at?\"

\"Yes, I do.\"

\"Did you happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and have sex with her?\"

\"Yes, I have to admit that I did.\"

\"Did you happen to use my name instead of telling her your name?\"

Bob\'s face turned red and he said, \"Yeah, I\'m afraid I did.\"

\"Well, thanks! She just died and left me everything!\"

已更新項目:

快點!!!!!!!!!!!!先回答的較容易當選為最佳解答!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Skiing Trip

Peter decided to go skiing with his buddy, Bob. They loaded up Peter's station wagon and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. They pulled into a nearby farm house and asked the attractive lady of the house if they could spend the night.

滑雪之旅

彼得決定要跟她的好兄弟,鮑伯去滑雪。他們搭上彼得的休旅車一路向北。開了幾個小時後,他們遇上了一場大風雪。他們停在路邊一幢農家,詢問漂亮的女主人是否可以讓他們過一夜。

"I'm recently widowed," she explained, "and I'm afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house."

"我最近死了丈夫,"她解釋,"如果我讓你們過夜,我怕鄰居會說閒話。"

"Not to worry," Peter said, "we'll be happy to sleep in the barn."

"不用擔心,"彼得說,"我們很樂意睡在穀倉。"

Nine months later, Peter got a letter from the widow's attorney. He then went up to visit his friend Bob and said, "Bob, do you remember that good-looking widow at the farm we stayed at?"

九個月後,彼得收到這位寡婦的律師來信。他去找鮑伯,問他"鮑伯,你還記得我們過夜的那個農家,裡面那位漂亮的寡婦嗎?"

"Yes, I do."

"記得啊。"

"Did you happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and have sex with her?"

"你是不是半夜跑上去房內跟她搞?"

"Yes, I have to admit that I did."

"嗯,我必須承認我搞了她。"

"Did you happen to use my name instead of telling her your name?"

"你是不是沒告訴她自己的名字,卻用了我的名字?"

Bob's face turned red and he said, "Yeah, I'm afraid I did."

鮑伯臉紅了起來,他說:"對啊,我想恐怕是這樣沒錯。"

"Well, thanks! She just died and left me everything!"

"哇,謝謝啦!她剛過世,把財產都留給我了!"

參考資料: 有點冷的笑話XD
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

Skiing Trip

滑雪之旅

Peter decided to go skiing with his buddy, Bob. They loaded up Peter's station wagon and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. They pulled into a nearby farm house and asked the attractive lady of the house if they could spend the night.

Peter 決定和他們好兄弟Bob一起去滑雪。 他們將行李放在Peter的旅行汽車裡並北上。 在開了幾個鐘頭的路程之後,他們被困在一場可怕的暴風雪中。 他們將車開到附近的一間農舍並向農舍的主人,一位具吸引力的女士詢問他們是否可以在此過夜。

"I'm recently widowed," she explained, "and I'm afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house."

〝我最近剛成為寡婦〞她解釋道,〝如果我讓你們留在我的房子裡,我怕鄰居們會嚼舌根。〞

"Not to worry," Peter said, "we'll be happy to sleep in the barn."

〝不用擔心〞Peter說,〝我們很樂意睡在穀倉裡。〞

Nine months later, Peter got a letter from the widow's attorney. He then went up to visit his friend Bob and said, "Bob, do you remember that good-looking widow at the farm we stayed at?"

九個月之後,Peter收到一封來自那位寡婦的律師寄來的信。 他接著去拜訪他的朋友Bob並說,〝Bob,你還記得那位在我們過夜的那個農舍裡的美麗寡婦嗎?〞

"Yes, I do."

〝我記得ㄚ〞

"Did you happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and have sex with her?"

〝你是否有在半夜醒來跑到她家去和他發生性關係?〞

"Yes, I have to admit that I did."

〝我承認我有〞

"Did you happen to use my name instead of telling her your name?"

〝你是否用了我的名字?〞

Bob's face turned red and he said, "Yeah, I'm afraid I did."

Bob臉紅著說〝是的!正是。〞

"Well, thanks! She just died and left me everything!"

〝嗯,謝謝你啦!她剛過世並給了我她所有的財產!〞

參考資料: me
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。