EVA 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

需要英文達人>>>急>>>自傳>>>>>中翻英

我從小在鄉村長大,大海與山為伴,生活是單純而真實的,這裡的人是以務農為主,每當遇到自然或人為的災害,總秉持著樂天知命的態度,在他們身上我學習到面對困難的勇氣與樂觀,也成為我讀書與工作時的最佳資產。

對我來說,讀書是快樂的。對於我都盡力而為,遇到問題會請教,成績都保持在不錯的名次,參加了許多藝術性的社團,也因此擁有許多好朋友。在高中時有九個月的實習經驗,學習到獨立自主與人際關係的重要,更重要的是要對工作負責,因為每個員工都會影響到公司的發展。

現在學校也有實習的機會,希望自己可以做的很好,學習到很多有關航空業的知識。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I grew up in the country with the sea and mountain as company. The life is simple and authentic. People in here are farmers mainly. Everytime the natural or contrived calamities came, they faced them with the attitude "Happy is he who is content." I learned the courage and optimism against difficulties from them, and it became the best property in studying and working.

It is happy to me in studying. I did my best on everything, I asked for advices when I faced problems, and I had good scores in lessons. I joined lots of artistic associations and because of it, I have a lot of close friends. I had nine months experience of practicing, and I learned the importance of independence and interpersonal relationship and it is more important that being responsible for your job because every employee will influence the development of the company.

And now, the school also offers the opportunity of practicing, I wish I can do it well and learn lots knowledge of aviation industry.

參考資料: 人腦翻譯機
  • 1 0 年前

Growing up in the country, companioning the sea and mountains, I live a life that is simple and genuine. People here live mainly on agriculture, and they always keep a positive attitude towards calamities, natural or artificial. From them, I learned about courage and optimism in facing the music, which has become the most valuable asset for my work and study.

Studying is of great pleasure to me. I always do my utmost, feel free to ask, keep my grades desirable, and participate in a lot of artistic clubs; therefore I make quite a deal of friends. I took 9-month internship in high school, learning the importance of independence, interpersonal relationship and, furthermore, being responsible for my job, in that every employee plays a role in the development of a company.

Now that we have opportunities to take internship in schooldays, I will make the best of me and learn as much knowledge about aviation as possible.

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。