Serena 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文文章訂正+加寫...急

請幫我訂正這篇文章的文法

順便幫我再多加一些句子進去

這篇是有關於

\"你喜歡怎樣的人和你不喜歡怎樣的人 原因?\"

謝謝囉~

There are all kinds of people around us and everyone likes different kinds of people.

I like funny people. When I am sad, they can make me happy. Because they can tell me some interesting stories or encourage me to overcome everything. And I like humor people too. They are a little same with funny people. They are interested and they can tickle me with their funny actions. I don not like melancholy people. When I see melancholy people they can make me in bad mood. But rainy days give me a feeling of melancholy. I like to go out to do activities on weekends. I hate to stay at home. So I like outgoing people. I like quiet people but not talkative. I feel quiet people can give me a romantic temperament but talkative people can make me fidgety. I like honest people. I think it is important to make friends with honest people. I don not like dishonest people. And I don not like selfish people. The selfish people usually do everything for themselves. Sometimes they can sell their friends. I like odd people. They can bright me strange ideals and great curiosity. No matter the character I like or I don not like, I can accept and not to criticize. I think many people have a changeable character.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

There are all kinds of people around us in our daily life and each person has their own unique personality. I like funny people because they can make me happy when I am sad; besides, they can tell interesting stories, jokes and even encourage me. I like people with a sense of humor. They are similar to funny people. They are interesting and they can make me feel better with their funny actions. On the other hand, I do not like melancholy people. When I see melancholy people, they make me in bad mood. Raining days also make me feel melancholy. I like to go out and do some activities on the weekend. I hate to stay home that is why I like outgoing people. I like quiet people but not too talkative since quiet people can give me a romantic temperament but talkative people can make me fidgety. I like honest people. I think it is important to make friends with honest people. I do not like dishonest people and I do not like selfish people. The selfish people usually do everything for themselves. Sometimes they can sell their friends. I like odd people. They can bright me strange ideals and great curiosity. Whether I like the character or not, I can accept and not to criticize them. I think many people have a changeable character.

-Don’t start a sentence with “because”, “and”, “but”, “so”

-Difference between interesting and interested. ( interesting- a thing or person is interesting. Interested- a person is interested TO something )

Sorry I can’t understand some of ur sentences, so I didn’t correct all of them.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。