like a cat on hot bricks 如熱鍋上的螞蟻。
Barking dogs seldom bite. 會叫的狗不咬人。
Kill two birds with one stone.一石二鳥。
The frog in the well knows nothing of the great ocean. 井底之蛙。
Pigs might fly. 緣木求魚。
Better be the head of a dog, than the tail of a lion. 寧為狗頭，不為獅尾。
Pigs might fly (一件 永遠不可能 會發生 或 成功的事)
greedy pig (貪婪的豬 / 貪心的人)
have a monkey on one\'s back (沉迷於 藥品 無法自拔)
white elephant (無用 / 無價值的東西)
- 2 0 年前最佳解答
1. He's like a cat on hot bricks waiting for his test results.
2. She's a greedy pig.
3. If you can make it on time then pigs might fly.
4. The town's new leisure centre seems likely to prove a white elephant.
5. I killed two birds with one stone and saw some old friends while I was in town visiting my parents.
6. It's better be the head of a dog, than the tail of a lion.
7. Jack really has a monkey on his back. He needs help immediately.
8. Dont' worry, barking dogs seldom bite.