mark 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫檢查一下文法

Hello~~各位大大

可不可麻煩幫我檢查文法有沒有錯誤or 還有更好的方式寫這些句子,

請各位大大順便教我一下

My parent always thinks I have take more responsibility for myself, even I made some decisions, but (it not still looks enough. 我覺的這句有一點中式英文,還有別的方式寫嗎 ) I’m not trying to shirk my duty, it just the way what I am. Although I’m still complaining that *****ing shit, but in fact, I realized my parent is getting old.

Maybe I have to take more responsibility on.

Maybe I have to say goodbye to my student life.

Maybe I have to recognize what real world is.

Maybe what I do that isn’t in the right time

Maybe it is time to change myself

再此先說謝謝嚕

Sincrelry yours

Mark

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My parent always think that I should take more responsibility for myself. I am capable of making some decisions on my own, but they dont think that's enough. I am not trying to (avoid/escape from) my duties. It's just that's who I am. Althought I'm still complaining *****星星實在是無解..... and I (know/realized) that my parent are getting older.

May be it's time for me to take up more responsibilities.(May be I should be more responsible)

May be I have to leave my student life(school life) behind.

May be I have to wake up and face the reality

May be this is not a good tiime for me to act this way.

May be it's time for me to change myself.

星星部分應該是髒話 所被擋掉了...那就不要用了

even I made some decisions , it not still looks enough. 這句的應該是說 我自己都有做了一些決定(選擇/決策)但是她們還是覺得不夠 對吧...如果是的話 那就可以用我翻的

may be的部份 我用了不同的說法 你可以都用同一種

• 1 0 年前

My parents always thinks that I should take more responsibility for myself even I have already made some decisions, but it seems that's not enough for them. I'm not trying to shirk my duty, it's just the way I am. Even I’m still complaining that *****ing *****, but I just realised my parents are getting old and I starting to feel that I should take more responsibility for myself and to do that I probably have to say goodbye to my study life.

Maybe I have to recognize what real world is.

Maybe what I do that isn’t in the right time

Maybe it is time to change myself

Sincrelry yours

Mark

參考資料: myself studying in NZ
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。