promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
fake2021 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我看看我的英文文法和這篇作文的概念?

我希望大家能幫我看看我第一二段的英文作文

題目是自己有興趣的行業....

如果有任何我可以添加的ideas也請告訴我!!!

我非常的急....

Choosing the right career is very important for everyone. We should try to find out what our interests is and how we can use it in the future. There are many choices of careers to each of us, and design is my special area of interest. I feel that graphic designer would be the best for my career.

I believe become a graphic designer needs a lot of creativity and fancy ideas to create a project, and develop a style is unparalleled. Some of the designers have gone around the world to collect different kinds of works accumulating much information of ideas. This kind of job function really attracts me because I have chance to do the best of my ability and also understand about different culture background from mine.

已更新項目:

那請問我的conclution須要有哪些重要的要點呢?

可以提供給我嗎??

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Choosing a right career is very important to everyone. We should try to find out what our interests are and how we can use them in the future. There are many choices of careers to waiting ahead, and design is my one of my interests. I feel that graphic designer would be the best career for me .( I would like to be a graphic designer in the future.)

I believe that a graphic designer needs a lot of creativity and cutting-edge ideas for planning a project. Moreover, he needs to be very creative so as to figure out something unparalleled. Some of the designers have traveled around the world to collect different ideas. This life style really attracts me because I will have the chances to make good use of my ability and also I can understand different cultural backgrounds. compared to mine.

參考資料: my brain
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。