About Eiffel Tower<20!!>
1.when was the tower built?
2.who was the designerof the tower?
3.what is the tower made of?
4.there were two occasions that the tower was constructed as a celebration for.
what were the two occasions?
5.how much did it cost to build Eiffel tower?
6.how long did it take to build this structure?
- 阿布Lv 42 0 年前最佳解答
1. It was built on March 31, 1889.
2. The architect was Stephen Sauvestre.
3. It is made of puddle iron.
This iron is the result of a special baking technique relying on swirling during the liquid phase to prevent the carbon and the impurities in the metal from associating. It was quite well used in the 19th century all over Europe.
4. a. the entrance arch for the Exposition Universelle (1889)
b. the centennial celebration of the French revolution (1789-1799)
5. It costed 7,800,000 gold francs (in 1889).
6. It took two years from 1887 to 1889.
(to be exact 2 years, 2 monthsand 5 days)
The official site of the Eiffel Tower
2006-03-07 00:04:05 補充：
The designer was Gustave Eiffel. That's why it was Eiffel Tower.參考資料： The official site of the Eiffel Tower and Wikipedia
- ?Lv 72 0 年前
1. The towel was built in 1889.2. Gustave Eiffel was the designer of the tower.3. The tower is made of rigid frame.4. The Great French Revolution for a century and the EXPO 1889 (法國大革命及1889年的萬國博覽會...不確定萬國博覽會是否是醬寫的)5. It cost 7 million 5 hundred thousand franc to build Eiffel tower.6. It took two years to build this structure.參考資料： 自己+網路查詢