11.奶昔-我們在咖啡廳點了八杯奶昔

12.收音機-我在家裡聽著收音機的廣播

以上~謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.Kitchen cupboard- the clothes have been piled in the cupboard

2.Tabulating machine- the tabulating machine is arranged to print off a lot of materials

3.The Fax-machine- he utilizes the Fax-machine to pass the materials to me

4.The fragment of brick- my home covers with the fragment of brick

5.Treasure - there are countless treasures in the ship

6. The battery- I have bought a pack of batteries in the shop

7. Get in touch with - we utilize the E-mail to get in touch with

8. The market- mother has bought a bag of apples and five bananas on the market

9.Space shuttle- the mankind utilizes the space shuttle to the moon

10. The cloth is even- he plays with the even set of cloth on hand

11. Milk shake- we have ordered eight cups of milk shakes in the coffee shop

12. The radio- I am listening to the broadcast of the radio at home

參考資料:
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

In the kitchen cabinet - cabinet put has filled clothesThe tabulating machine - tabulating machine series printing publishes many materialsFacsimile machine - he bequeaths using the facsimile machine the material IThe brick bat - my family is covers with the brick batThe buried treasure - has the innumerable buried treasure in the shipBattery - I have bought one package of batteries in the storeContact - we use the email contactMarket - mother has bought bag of apples and five bananas in the marketThe outer space shuttle - humanity arrived the Moon using the outer space shuttleCloth partner - he plays the cloth partner set in the handMilk shake - we have selected eight cups of milk shakes in the cafeRadio - I listen to the radio broadcast in the homehttp://www.worldlingo.com/zh_tw/products_services/...

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。