promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
bugalley 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請問能幫我翻一下英文嗎(20點)?

先謝謝來看的人,感謝

以下是我需要翻的

電腦資訊,是現代企業流程再造成敗決定性的學問。進入資訊時代,台灣許多企業面臨到相同的問題—企業流程電腦化,企業流程再造。

我目前所從事的行業,即為企業流程再造提供解決方案的電子商務公司。我所參與及完成的ERP系統導入專案包含電子業、食品加工業、金融服務業及銀行。面對商業行為及技術的不斷改變,只有不斷地提升自我的能力,我也由進修方式取得程式設計的認證。然而,面對客戶及團隊成員的信賴,只有程式寫作的「能力」己不能滿足工作上需求,為了提升專案的效能為效率,除了程式的寫作之外,更重要得是有整體架構的分析、設計能力。貴校的課程提供的課程正能滿足我的需要。

我知道我該自己來才對,我也盡力翻了其它的,就只剩下這開頭的兩段不知該如何下手,請高手幫我一下。

已更新項目:

謝謝大家的回答,真的很感謝。

幫了我很大的忙,我選最後一位為我的最佳解答,因為她介紹了一個還不錯的站台,相信以後對我也有幫助。

再次,謝謝大家。

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The computer information is the decisive knowledge of the modern enterprise process reengineering success or failure.Enter the information for times, Taiwanese and many enterprises face the same problem-enterprise process computerization, enterprise process reengineering.

The industry that I work on currently fored the E-Commerce company that the enterprise process reengineering provides the solution.I participate and the finished ERP system ducting project includes the electronic industry, food processing industry, financial servicing business and bank.Face the business behavior and technique to continuously change, only have constantly the ability of promoting the ego, I also by studies the certification that the way obtains the program design.However, face the trust of the customer and team member, only have the program writing of the "ability" F can't satisfy the work up the need, for promoting the effect of the project as efficiency, in addition to program of writing, more important get is have the whole structure of analysis, design ability.The curriculum that the curriculum of the expensive school provides is canning satisfy my demand.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • a computerinformation,is a presententerises aflow path agin make lose decisive's scholarship. i at present's profession,will be enterprises a flow path make settle formal's electron commercial company . i participate in and finish's erp systematic introduction formal to include electron, food process, financeservice and bank.To face commercial behavior and techniqe all time change,just promote mysalf's ablity,i also to pursue further education get rules esbalish recognize.

參考資料: 我自己翻的
  • 1 0 年前

翻譯結果:

The computer information is the decisive knowledge of the modern enterprise process reengineering success or failure.Enter the information for times, Taiwanese and many enterprises face the same problem-enterprise process computerization, enterprise process reengineering.

The industry that I work on currently fored the E-Commerce company that the enterprise process reengineering provides the solution.I participate and the finished ERP system ducting project includes the electronic industry, food processing industry, financial servicing business and bank.Face the business behavior and technique to continuously change, only have constantly the ability of promoting the ego, I also by studies the certification that the way obtains the program design.However, face the trust of the customer and team member, only have the program writing of the "ability" F can't satisfy the work up the need, for promoting the effect of the project as efficiency, in addition to program of writing, more important get is have the whole structure of analysis, design ability.The curriculum that the curriculum of the expensive school provides is canning satisfy my demand.

• 1 0 年前

The information of the computer, is that the modern enterprise's procedure causes and frustrates the decisive knowledge again. Enter information age, a lot of enterprises in Taiwan face the same problem enterprise's procedure computerization, enterprise's procedure is given a new lease of life to. Our trades engaged inned at present, namely offer the e-commerce company of the solution for the thing that enterprise's procedure is given a new lease of life to. ERP system that I participate in and finish channels into the special project and includes the electron industry , food processing industry , financial services industry and bank. Constant change in the face of the conduct of business and technology, only improve self- ability constantly, I obtain the authentication of designing program from the way of receiving a training too. But, the trust in the face of the customer and group member, can't have ' ability ' of writing of procedures only to be own full demand at work of foot, it is the efficiency for the efficiency of improving the special project, besides writing of the procedure, it is analysis with whole structure , designed capacity that it is more importantly to get. Course that course of your school offers can meet demands of me .

2006-03-15 18:15:56 補充:

這樣可以嗎?

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。